Where To Get Coin Door Price Piece

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On my Midway Galaga coin door. I need the black with red 25 cent plastic
(glass) piece...just need one of them. I have 1 broken and 1 good one.

Thanks,
--
Tom

"That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."
-Henry Thoreau

"The original point and click interface is a Smith and Wesson"

Tom,

Try Lloyd at Coinopwarehouse.com I asked if he could find replacements
for me not long ago and he had some. He has a parts request portion on
his web now. They are about 1" x 1" and made of glass if I remember
correctly.

Mike
www.habos-arcade.com

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

As Habo so eloquently stated:

> Tom,
>
> Try Lloyd at Coinopwarehouse.com I asked if he could find replacements
> for me not long ago and he had some. He has a parts request portion on
> his web now. They are about 1" x 1" and made of glass if I remember
> correctly.
>
> Mike
> www.habos-arcade.com

Thanks Mike.