My poor computer had a virus, so it has been wiped clean (by a friend) and
put back almost as new. The only thing I had to do is install the sound and
audio drivers. They are on the mother board and of course I do not have a
disk. I went and downloaded them, they are all on my desktop, but I can not
get them to work. There is no sound. I have unplugged and replugged and
checked to make sure the speakers are ok and they are. Please help me, I may
try to see if my computer can fly soon..........

Once you have downloaded the files, you need to run them. If they are
zipped, then you'll unzip them into a folder and then click the Setup file.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)