Great Service @ Arcade Services!!

Hi All,

I just wanted to give credit where credit is due. Mike at Arcade Services
is a great guy to deal with and is very knowledgeable. He repaired my San
Francisco Rush The Rock PCB and provided me with an upgrade kit for my newly
acquired SF Rush. Now I have 2 Rock machines linked together and what a
blast it is to play! I highly recommend Mike's services.

Thanks Again Mike!

Pete

Does he have a web site?

"ProStreet36" <prostreet36@rcn.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I just wanted to give credit where credit is due. Mike at Arcade Services
> is a great guy to deal with and is very knowledgeable. He repaired my San
> Francisco Rush The Rock PCB and provided me with an upgrade kit for my
> newly
> acquired SF Rush. Now I have 2 Rock machines linked together and what a
> blast it is to play! I highly recommend Mike's services.
>
> Thanks Again Mike!
>
> Pete

No website but here's his contact info:

Mike Yosha

Mailing Address
Arcade Services
4605 N Franklin Rd.
Indianapolis, In. 46226
ARCADESERVICES1@aol.com

Shipping Address
Arcade Services
4084 Pendleton Way # 269
Indianapolis, In. 46226
Paypal is arcadeservices1@aol.com

"Reactor" <bruce.gettel-at-myactv.net> wrote in message
> Does he have a web site?
>

> "ProStreet36" <prostreet36@rcn.com> wrote in message
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I just wanted to give credit where credit is due. Mike at Arcade
Services
> > is a great guy to deal with and is very knowledgeable. He repaired my
San
> > Francisco Rush The Rock PCB and provided me with an upgrade kit for my
> > newly
> > acquired SF Rush. Now I have 2 Rock machines linked together and what a
> > blast it is to play! I highly recommend Mike's services.
> >
> > Thanks Again Mike!
> >
> > Pete

TRENDING THREADS