main window keeps "fading"

Hello,I have windows xp home,since about a week ago,the main window that I
have open keeps" fading" and I'm not able to keep going on it unless I click
on it and then it becomes active again,it happens all the time in all the
windows that I open,like right now writing this,the window "fades" and I have
to click on it to continue typing.It happens with all the
windows,Internet,email ... . I have tried to restore it to an earlier time
when it started to happen but nothing happened,I have scan this thing with
the Norton,the Microsoft Antispyware,(and everything else I can find) and I
can't find nothing.Can somebody help me to solve this??. .Thank you for any
kind of help you can give me
3 answers Last reply
More about main window fading

    In news:60069803-4512-41C3-B311-636323E9283E@microsoft.com,
    tazdvl <tazdvl@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > Hello,I have windows xp home,since about a week ago,the main window
    > that I have open keeps" fading" and I'm not able to keep going on it
    > unless I click on it and then it becomes active again,it happens all
    > the time in all the windows that I open,like right now writing
    > this,the window "fades" and I have to click on it to continue
    > typing.It happens with all the windows,Internet,email ... . I have
    > tried to restore it to an earlier time when it started to happen but
    > nothing happened,I have scan this thing with the Norton,the Microsoft
    > Antispyware,(and everything else I can find) and I can't find
    > nothing.Can somebody help me to solve this??. .Thank you for any
    > kind of help you can give me

    I'm not sure if this will work but it's worth a shot:

    Power Toys for Windows XP:

    Download that and use the option to prevent applications from stealing
    focus.

    Galen

    Hello,I got to that "power toys" and in the window,in the right there is
    "staff" to download,do I download all of them??Thanks for your help

    In news:367465CA-EFB7-415D-A5F3-2CDA91961E8D@microsoft.com,
    tazdvl <tazdvl@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > Hello,I got to that "power toys" and in the window,in the right there
    > is "staff" to download,do I download all of them??Thanks for your help

    Sorry, no... Just TweakUI... (I was a bit tired and didn't mention that bit
    from the looks of things.)

    Galen

Microsoft Windows XP