Replacement Bezel for Battlezone Mini?

Does anyone make a replacement bezel for a battlezone mini? I just
picked one up and for a game that is really nice shape the bezel is a
disaster.

Thanks
Dan

I made my own for my upright. Wasn't really that difficult so long as you
have the original to use as a template. Just make sure to mark all the
bends so you know where to fold when you have the two parts cut out. I used
black matte stock from a craft store and it worked out well. A bit thicker
than the original material but holds its shape well. I can send pics if you
wish.

-Ron Gadow
"danthepup" <danthepup@aol.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone make a replacement bezel for a battlezone mini? I just
> picked one up and for a game that is really nice shape the bezel is a
> disaster.
>
> Thanks
> Dan

The bezel on a bz mini has graphics on it.

"Ron Gadow" <RGadow@InsightBB.com> wrote in message
>I made my own for my upright. Wasn't really that difficult so long as you
>have the original to use as a template. Just make sure to mark all the
>bends so you know where to fold when you have the two parts cut out. I
>used black matte stock from a craft store and it worked out well. A bit
>thicker than the original material but holds its shape well. I can send
>pics if you wish.
>
> -Ron Gadow
> "danthepup" <danthepup@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Does anyone make a replacement bezel for a battlezone mini? I just
>> picked one up and for a game that is really nice shape the bezel is a
>> disaster.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Dan

TRENDING THREADS