my problem is bit different then others. I recently change my mobo and now
old win_xp home does'nt work and i dont have the old xp home cd. I have to
start that xp_home edition as other program assoiated with it do not work as
well. Please help me. I have tried to use other xp_pro cd but it did'nt work.
whenever i use recovery it always ask me for a password which i dont know.
Please help me.

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Very Simple-Contact Microsoft for a replacement of your LEGAL Xp Home CD
Frank L