Website to upload for sale or tech support pics

Tags:
  • Support
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 4, 2005 2:50:37 AM

I created a website to host any pics people have of games they have for
sale, or if they need to post some pics to get tech support on an issue.
Haven't figured out how to automatically create the thumbnails yet, but
everything else should work.

http://www.arcadepics.com/4images

More about : website upload sale tech support pics

Anonymous
April 4, 2005 4:50:50 AM

did you get the auto thumbnails working yet?
i had a problem with it to initially.
somewhere in the admin control panel is the flag for it but you also need to
make sure you have it set to the correct image plugin on your server. GD or
something like that.

k.

"Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
> I created a website to host any pics people have of games they have for
> sale, or if they need to post some pics to get tech support on an issue.
> Haven't figured out how to automatically create the thumbnails yet, but
> everything else should work.
>
> http://www.arcadepics.com/4images

Anonymous
April 4, 2005 5:19:59 AM