CSNW Uninstall

I need to uninstall Client Services for Netware to enable Fast User Switching
and see my Welcome screen. How is this done? Thanks!

"Uneek" <Uneek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to uninstall Client Services for Netware to enable Fast User
>Switching
> and see my Welcome screen. How is this done? Thanks!

Go to Control Panel and select Network Connections or go to Start>run
and type

ncpa.cpl

Select you Network connection, then right-click and select Properties.
Highlight the Client Service you wish to uninstall and click uninstall.
--
William

Thanks, William. So simple when we know how.

> "WTC" wrote:
>
>> "Uneek" <Uneek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I need to uninstall Client Services for Netware to enable Fast User
>> >Switching
>> > and see my Welcome screen. How is this done? Thanks!
>>

>> Go to Control Panel and select Network Connections or go to Start>run
>> and type
>>
>> ncpa.cpl
>>
>> Select you Network connection, then right-click and select
>> Properties.
>> Highlight the Client Service you wish to uninstall and click
>> uninstall.
>>
> Thanks, William. So simple when we know how.

You're welcome.

--
William

Error Message When You Try to Turn On Welcome Screen or Fast User Switching:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315347&Product=winxp

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User