WTB: need a price on a space harrier boardset

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Rarely see these show up on ebay.
Trying to get an idea of price if anyone has a working boardset for my Space
Harrier upright.
I'll need to start saving a little dough and just want to know what I can
expect to pay. I'd love to get this thing up and running.

I have a Cinematronics World Series Baseball PCB and Control Panel with
marquee and manual to trade if that does anything. I was told this was
working when I got it thought there was no monitor in the machine. I was
just buying it for the cabinet. Also have a Cabal PCB and marquee.
(purchased as working).

let me know if you have a working boardset please.

thanks.
keith.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

The value of the Space harrier boardset is around 90$, i am sorry but i dont
know anyone that has one for sale at the moment.

--
Email me at "iride4899yahoo.com" (insert "@" before yahoo to reply) , my box
is always opened to questions.

WINNER

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

thanks.
at least I have a point of reference.

i do have a board that was sold to the guy I got the machine from. he
said it was supposedly working but the wiring in the cabinet and the
connectors on the board were different so he never checked it out.

it's a sega board for sure but has no other identifying marks on it
that i could see making it a space harrier board.

any sega experts around that can assist me in getting this thing back
to life?

k.

Sara Zielinski (SaraAB87) wrote:
> The value of the Space harrier boardset is around 90$, i am sorry but
i dont
> know anyone that has one for sale at the moment.
>
> --
> Email me at "iride4899yahoo.com" (insert "@" before yahoo to reply) ,
my box
> is always opened to questions.

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Are you able to post a picture of the boardset you have, I can probably tell
you if it's a Space Harrier boardset or not.

Also are you aware that Space Harrier and Enduro Racer boardsets are almost
identical, if you have an Enduro Racer boardset it can be converted to Space
Harrier.

Regards

Nick