The last time I logged on to XP pro my welcome screen wasn't visible. After
logging on I tried to activate it but a message said " Client Services for
Netware has disabled the Welcome Screen and fast user switching. To restore
these features you must uninstall Client Services for Netware "
How do I do this ? Where do I find it ? Also how did it/ I change my settings?
Thanks

Error Message When You Try to Turn On Welcome Screen or Fast User Switching:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315347&Product=winxp

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User