error. event id 7023

hi.i have windows xp with sp2 and my computer is shuting down every time im
trying 2 scan it.i m geting error 7023.and it says that the ipsec services
terminated with the following error:a socket operation encountered a dead
network.how can i fix the problem???thanks.

DNS fails: restart windows, after you go to start/run, and type CMD, then at that prompt type: IPCONFIG /flushDNS and then :
IPCONFIG /registerDNS

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509