Open invitation to fellow DFW area arcade collectors

Derek Stuttsman has foolishly offered to host an arcade party this
Friday night at 7:00 at his home in Frisco, Texas. Details of the event
can be found at the following link:

http://arcade.meetup.com/3/events/4469886/

So far, 7 fellow collectors have responded yes. If you haven't joined
our group, you are more than welcome to sign up. We are the largest
arcade group on Meetup.com and hope to grow bigger. This should be a
fun time. I would appreciate a RSVP if you are planning on attending so
that we can get the pizza and beer count right. As "president" of the
group, I am responsible for making sure every thing goes smoothly.
Derek has a great collection of games and this will be a great
opportunity to meet other collectors and find out what is in their
garage. Who knows, you might find that part you've been looking for.

We hope to do this more often and hope that you will join us for our
first event.

Thanks

Pat Danis
2 answers Last reply
More about open invitation fellow area arcade collectors

    Just a friendly reminder that this event is definitely going to happen
    and you need to respond so that I have enough refreshments. The total
    is now about 15 people for sure with possibly more coming. I'd also
    like to have a name tag made up for you and your
    spouse/girlfriend/significant other when you get there so that it will
    be easier for me to remember your name.

    My 20 year old son says he can kick anyone's butt on any game. I'd
    really like somebody to show up and take him down a peg. So far, he has
    kicked my butt on everything but Pac Man and Centipede. I'm betting
    there are some Tron experts that will show him a thing or two.

    Use the link in the above message to sign up for our group and indicate
    whether or not you will be there.

    Thanks

    Pat Danis

    Pat D wrote:
    > Derek Stuttsman has foolishly offered to host an arcade party this
    > Friday night at 7:00 at his home in Frisco, Texas. Details of the event
    > can be found at the following link:
    >
    > http://arcade.meetup.com/3/events/4469886/
    >
    > So far, 7 fellow collectors have responded yes. If you haven't joined
    > our group, you are more than welcome to sign up. We are the largest
    > arcade group on Meetup.com and hope to grow bigger. This should be a
    > fun time. I would appreciate a RSVP if you are planning on attending so
    > that we can get the pizza and beer count right. As "president" of the
    > group, I am responsible for making sure every thing goes smoothly. Derek
    > has a great collection of games and this will be a great opportunity to
    > meet other collectors and find out what is in their garage. Who knows,
    > you might find that part you've been looking for.
    >
    > We hope to do this more often and hope that you will join us for our
    > first event.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Pat Danis

    The lineup for tonight: