Predictions League question...

.... are we predicting the result over 90 minutes only, or do goals in
extra time count?

Mark
--
http://www.OrangeHedgehog.com - blog and forum
"Lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it, you better

Mark Goodge wrote:
> ... are we predicting the result over 90 minutes only, or do goals in
> extra time count?
>
> Mark

It has always been over 90 minutes only, as far as I'm aware

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

Hamish wrote:

> > ... are we predicting the result over 90 minutes only, or do goals in
> > extra time count?

> It has always been over 90 minutes only, as far as I'm aware

For once, you are right. ;-)

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The White Stripes - Jolene

Miljenko wrote:
> Hamish wrote:
>
>>> ... are we predicting the result over 90 minutes only, or do goals
>>> in extra time count?
>
>> It has always been over 90 minutes only, as far as I'm aware
>
> For once, you are right. ;-)

:p

Like my mother, I'm always right ;-)