Does KLOV ever get updated?

I sent in some pictures of some games that either lacked pics on KLOV
or the dedicated versions instead of the conversions that are shown.
This was a couple months ago and the pictures have still not been added
to the site. Has anyone else experienced this?

Mike Fox
Algonquin, IL

On 4 Apr 2005 13:39:17 -0700, mikesarcade@comcast.net wrote:

>I sent in some pictures of some games that either lacked pics on KLOV
>or the dedicated versions instead of the conversions that are shown.
>This was a couple months ago and the pictures have still not been added
>to the site. Has anyone else experienced this?
>
>Mike Fox
>Algonquin, IL

I have a Bally/Midway Powerdrive that I know with different sideart
than the example they showed. I sent them pictures of that, plus the
missing marquee image and they were up within about 2 weeks.
Very exciting to look there and know that's my machine! :)
http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=P&game_id=9100

That page has to be a hell of a lot of work to maintain.

Tim

Pleiades

I sent in two cabinet pictures back in January '03, and they still have
not shown up on KLOV...

Kyle S. :^/

I submitted my first contribution image about 2 weeks ago. It has yet
to be displayed.

I sent pictures of my Gunfight and they went up within days. Maybe
they had issues with the pictures submitted?

Can you tell us what format the pics were (.bmp, .jpg, etc.), and resolution
size, and email address you sent them too?

Joe