  • Download
  • Windows Update
  • Windows XP
April 23, 2005 4:34:14 PM

Running XP/Sp1. Went into Windows Update Custom Install Mode.
Found two items. IE 6.1 Security Update & Windows Installer 3.1.
Both showed 0 kb & 0 minutes.. I downloaded the IE6 one
which only decreased the count I have to download.
It did not show up in the download history. How can there
be 0 bytes to download? marvo

More about : windows update problem

Anonymous
April 24, 2005 1:02:11 PM