whenever I try to use the internet explorer my system make..

April 23, 2005 2:18:01 PM

Hello.
I have a road runner cable ISP services,and when I wanted to make Internet
Explorer as my default browser the message appear as "wscript.Shell" we
cannot create? any body can help me either how to create "wscript.Shell"
Anonymous
April 24, 2005 12:30:48 PM

If you have Windows XP SP1 or above installed, you can use the "Set Program
access and Defaults" feature to set Internet Explorer as the default
browser. For other methods, see my IE-FAQ page:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/iefaq.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User