whenever I try to use the internet explorer my system make..

Hello.
I have a road runner cable ISP services,and when I wanted to make Internet
Explorer as my default browser the message appear as "wscript.Shell" we
cannot create? any body can help me either how to create "wscript.Shell"
1 answer Last reply
More about whenever internet explorer system make

    If you have Windows XP SP1 or above installed, you can use the "Set Program
    access and Defaults" feature to set Internet Explorer as the default
    browser. For other methods, see my IE-FAQ page:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/iefaq.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "ceeamanpee" <shimpco@msn.com> wrote in message
    > Hello.
    > I have a road runner cable ISP services,and when I wanted to make Internet
    > Explorer as my default browser the message appear as "wscript.Shell"
    > we
    > cannot create? any body can help me either how to create "wscript.Shell"

Internet Explorer Internet Service Providers Windows XP