I'd just like to say what a refreshing change to see Arsene saying how
stupid his player was. You could clearly see him having words with van
Persie as he walked past him after being dismissed. And Harry was just as
critical of Prutton in his post match interview.

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you
bounce.

"Hamish" <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote in message
> I'd just like to say what a refreshing change to see Arsene saying how
> stupid his player was. You could clearly see him having words with van
> Persie as he walked past him after being dismissed. And Harry was just as
> critical of Prutton in his post match interview.

Well they were both utter prats so I'm not suprised. Prutton had cost us
(Saints) the match up until Persie got sent off and he cost Arsenal the
match. I think it's safe to say they respectively cost their team the win
anyway because I could see Saints in with a shot of snatchign a win until
Prutton messed up and then I couldn't see them doing anything but loosing
until Persie evened it out. With Arsenal already having injury and
suspension issues he's really picked a bad time to get sent off. Still at
least he didn't loose his rag and start shoving officials like Prutton. I
expect they'll throw the book at him and that is somethign we really don't
need at the tale end of this particular season.

--
Fil

"Hamish" <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote in message
> I'd just like to say what a refreshing change to see Arsene saying how
> stupid his player was. You could clearly see him having words with van
> Persie as he walked past him after being dismissed. And Harry was just as
> critical of Prutton in his post match interview.

I know, looks like Wenger has had a brain transplant or something!!!

>> I could not see but read at BBC, and I'm kidding with Frank as he knows.
>> Carling Cup has no appeal to local TV, could only follow the game at
>> some
>> site when it was already at last 10 minutes of extra-time.
>> As I saw nothing can't tell about the game, but can tease my friend as
>> he
>> is calling Mourinho names after we won it. Just that.
>
>> Btw the double is close...
>

> LOL league cup and Prem aint the Double Mourinho wanted, and you's aint
> gonna beat Barcelona bad enough to get through to the quarters in the
> only
> cup mourinho cares about, and you got knocked out the FA by Newcastle,
> who
> frankly can win 2 cups this season, I don't see any team in the Uefa that
> scare Newcastle and the FA cup is anyones.

can you let me use your crystal ball? I've some doubts to be cleared! :)

I don't care what Mourinho wants, I'm a fan and the club I support just
won a trophy.
At Newcastle we had a very tough game with many injuries and a mistake by
Mourinho, but after all that's what football is all about.
At Barcelona we had a wrong call on Drogba (my view), and we went there to
save for next match, as Mourinho mounted a solid rock that broken due
Eto's talent, however we are still favourites as we only need a simple win
at HOME.
So hold your horses.

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

>> --
>
> there isn't a difference, you forget I hate rooney more than i hate Man
> U, I
> dislike chelsea coz im an arsenal fan and club rivals not because of the
> money.
>
> Rooney should be sent off just for walking on the pitch as far as im
> concerned.

a difference here is that I dislike Arsenal for the same reason, but when
you're ruling the show I could admit (spl) that the gunners were the best.

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!

> I could not see but read at BBC, and I'm kidding with Frank as he knows.
> Carling Cup has no appeal to local TV,
>
> EDUAROD...NO APPEAL ON TV..THE CARLING CUP...ARE YOU KIDDING ME....:)

well local open TV only shows EPL, have watched Boro x Charlton
cable TV (ESPN) is braodicasting some FA Cup games too, but nobody was
interested to show the League Cup.

I can't complain, as some years ago we had nothing from England here! :)

--

Rach wrote:
> "Hamish" <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote in message
>
>>I'd just like to say what a refreshing change to see Arsene saying how
>>stupid his player was. You could clearly see him having words with van
>>Persie as he walked past him after being dismissed. And Harry was just as
>>critical of Prutton in his post match interview.
>

> I know, looks like Wenger has had a brain transplant or something!!!

Or he's had corrected vision surgery, as more often than not he's not
seen anything one of his players has done, yet always saw opposition
players doing things!

--

"That slow motion replay doesn't show how fast the ball was travelling"
- Richie Benaud

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:45:18 -0300, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>> what like? supporting a team of ignorant divers like chelsea? is that
>> what
>> your suggesting?
>>

>maybe supporting a winning team would make your arrogance calm down.
>would suggest you to support Rosenborg, as per Frank reports they always
>end at top! :)

i'm sure he'll stick with Coventry, them being his local side he'd
rather support them than some team thousands of miles away from where
he lives just because they win things.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

Em Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:06:05 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> escreveu:

> On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:45:18 -0300, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>

>>> what like? supporting a team of ignorant divers like chelsea? is that
>>> what
>>> your suggesting?
>>>

>> maybe supporting a winning team would make your arrogance calm down.
>> would suggest you to support Rosenborg, as per Frank reports they always
>> end at top! :)
>
> i'm sure he'll stick with Coventry, them being his local side he'd
> rather support them than some team thousands of miles away from where
> he lives just because they win things.

can't bite this one, as everyone knows I'm here before Chelsea won
anything or Roman arrival.
btw if I can't support a team abroad tell me where this rule is written.
and for sure I'd like to talk about my local team, but you won't care
about it.

but as you mentioned, we've beaten Ituano last Sunday for 1 x 4 :-D

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:29:49 -0300, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>Em Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:06:05 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> escreveu:

>>> maybe supporting a winning team would make your arrogance calm down.
>>> would suggest you to support Rosenborg, as per Frank reports they always
>>> end at top! :)
>>
>> i'm sure he'll stick with Coventry, them being his local side he'd
>> rather support them than some team thousands of miles away from where
>> he lives just because they win things.
>
>can't bite this one, as everyone knows I'm here before Chelsea won
>anything or Roman arrival.
>btw if I can't support a team abroad tell me where this rule is written.
>and for sure I'd like to talk about my local team, but you won't care
>about it.
>
>but as you mentioned, we've beaten Ituano last Sunday for 1 x 4 :-D

i'm not saying you can't, i just dont think its the same as supporting
your local club from day one, thats all.

i've been a newcastle fan all my life since i'm from there, when we
moved to scotland i used to go and watch our local side there,
Stirling Albion. I don't see the point in supporting a club in another
country which i have no connection to, it just wouldn't be the same.
--

Em Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:57:17 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> escreveu:

> On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:29:49 -0300, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
>> Em Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:06:05 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> escreveu:

>>> i'm sure he'll stick with Coventry, them being his local side he'd
>>> rather support them than some team thousands of miles away from where
>>> he lives just because they win things.
>>
>> can't bite this one, as everyone knows I'm here before Chelsea won
>> anything or Roman arrival.
>> btw if I can't support a team abroad tell me where this rule is written.
>> and for sure I'd like to talk about my local team, but you won't care
>> about it.
>>
>> but as you mentioned, we've beaten Ituano last Sunday for 1 x 4 :-D
>
> i'm not saying you can't, i just dont think its the same as supporting
> your local club from day one, thats all.
>
> i've been a newcastle fan all my life since i'm from there, when we
> moved to scotland i used to go and watch our local side there,
> Stirling Albion. I don't see the point in supporting a club in another
> country which i have no connection to, it just wouldn't be the same.

and it is not the same, my home club is Palmeiras, I was at the stadium
all games when we're relegated to support them to be back, I have all
memories since 1972, but as I said before I've picked one team in England
to have more fun being part of an international group like this one, I've
some favourites in other countries too, and I don't regret it, and if I
choose it will be forever.
I'm a football fan at most, I like the debate and I like the passion, just
got lucky (or not) to pick Chelsea among others. :)

--

Chris F wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:29:49 -0300, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>

>>Em Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:06:05 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> escreveu:

>>>i'm sure he'll stick with Coventry, them being his local side he'd
>>>rather support them than some team thousands of miles away from where
>>>he lives just because they win things.
>>
>>can't bite this one, as everyone knows I'm here before Chelsea won
>>anything or Roman arrival.
>>btw if I can't support a team abroad tell me where this rule is written.
>>and for sure I'd like to talk about my local team, but you won't care
>>about it.
>>
>>but as you mentioned, we've beaten Ituano last Sunday for 1 x 4 :-D
>

> i'm not saying you can't, i just dont think its the same as supporting
> your local club from day one, thats all.

How's life in Manchester, Chris? ;-)

--

"That slow motion replay doesn't show how fast the ball was travelling"
- Richie Benaud

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:36:35 +0000, Toby Briggs
<toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote:

>Chris F wrote:
>> On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:29:49 -0300, "The Brazilian Man"
>> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>>>can't bite this one, as everyone knows I'm here before Chelsea won
>>>anything or Roman arrival.
>>>btw if I can't support a team abroad tell me where this rule is written.
>>>and for sure I'd like to talk about my local team, but you won't care
>>>about it.
>>>
>>>but as you mentioned, we've beaten Ituano last Sunday for 1 x 4 :-D
>>

>> i'm not saying you can't, i just dont think its the same as supporting
>> your local club from day one, thats all.
>>

>How's life in Manchester, Chris? ;-)

dunno, i don't live in manchester. :p

Hyde's still a shite hole tho, but ive still been to watch Hyde united
play a few times.
--

Chris F wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:36:35 +0000, Toby Briggs
> <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Chris F wrote:

>>>i'm not saying you can't, i just dont think its the same as supporting
>>>your local club from day one, thats all.
>>>

>>How's life in Manchester, Chris? ;-)
>

> dunno, i don't live in manchester. :p

Pedantic git :p

--

"That slow motion replay doesn't show how fast the ball was travelling"
- Richie Benaud

gareth

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2001

"Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Chris F wrote:
>> On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:29:49 -0300, "The Brazilian Man"
>> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>>>can't bite this one, as everyone knows I'm here before Chelsea won
>>>anything or Roman arrival.
>>>btw if I can't support a team abroad tell me where this rule is written.
>>>and for sure I'd like to talk about my local team, but you won't care
>>>about it.
>>>
>>>but as you mentioned, we've beaten Ituano last Sunday for 1 x 4 :-D
>>

>> i'm not saying you can't, i just dont think its the same as supporting
>> your local club from day one, thats all.
>>

> How's life in Manchester, Chris? ;-)

>>> i'm sure he'll stick with Coventry, them being his local side he'd
>>> rather support them than some team thousands of miles away from where
>>> he lives just because they win things.

Yup I will damn sure stick with Cov even in league one (old div2) because
i'd rather support the team closest to me, the football in this city, I
wouldn't go supporting barcelona just because they are very good and win
things, I can admit to to the team I support not being great but its always
entertainment. besides if everyone supported the bigger teams in prem and
europe then where would the fans be for the smaller less richer teams??

> I think Frank was meaning when Steve Gerrard scored his Own goal and
> Jose Mourinho TAUNTED the liverpool fans....
>
> surely even YOU see this is a FA charge and touchline ban in the
> waiting, he was sent off in that game or did you not _see_ it?

A massive over-reaction.

> Are you seriously going to suggest you don't see the difference
> between being the player who scores a goal then puts his fingers to
> his lips? and just being a manager stood on the touchline right next
> to the fans doing it?

What is the difference?

The Brazilian Man wrote:

>> I could not see but read at BBC, and I'm kidding with Frank as he knows.
>> Carling Cup has no appeal to local TV,
>>
>> EDUAROD...NO APPEAL ON TV..THE CARLING CUP...ARE YOU KIDDING ME....:)
>>

> well local open TV only shows EPL, have watched Boro x Charlton
> cable TV (ESPN) is braodicasting some FA Cup games too, but nobody was
> interested to show the League Cup.
>
> I can't complain, as some years ago we had nothing from England here! :)

Oh the irony...

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:12:39 GMT, Chris F wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:36:35 +0000, Toby Briggs
> <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Chris F wrote:

>>> i'm not saying you can't, i just dont think its the same as supporting
>>> your local club from day one, thats all.
>>>

>>How's life in Manchester, Chris? ;-)
>
> dunno, i don't live in manchester. :p
>
> Hyde's still a shite hole tho, but ive still been to watch Hyde united
> play a few times.

I'm sure you excuse me for not wanting to go and watch Millwall....

--
- / - Daniel - / -

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:43:15 +0000 (UTC), Gareth wrote:

> "Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Chris F wrote:

>>> i'm not saying you can't, i just dont think its the same as supporting
>>> your local club from day one, thats all.
>>>

>> How's life in Manchester, Chris? ;-)

> Yup I will damn sure stick with Cov even in league one (old div2) because
> i'd rather support the team closest to me, the football in this city, I
> wouldn't go supporting barcelona just because they are very good and win
> things, I can admit to to the team I support not being great but its always
> entertainment. besides if everyone supported the bigger teams in prem and
> europe then where would the fans be for the smaller less richer teams??

Tottenham will always have fans.

--
- / - Daniel - / -

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:59:38 +0000, Toby Briggs wrote:

> Rach wrote:
>> "Hamish" <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote in message
>>
>>>I'd just like to say what a refreshing change to see Arsene saying how
>>>stupid his player was. You could clearly see him having words with van
>>>Persie as he walked past him after being dismissed. And Harry was just as
>>>critical of Prutton in his post match interview.
>>

>> I know, looks like Wenger has had a brain transplant or something!!!
>>

> Or he's had corrected vision surgery, as more often than not he's not
> seen anything one of his players has done, yet always saw opposition
> players doing things!

And it seems like Mourinho has been swapped with a moany old woman.

--
- / - Daniel - / -

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 22:56:14 -0000, Hamish wrote:

> I'd just like to say what a refreshing change to see Arsene saying how
> stupid his player was. You could clearly see him having words with van
> Persie as he walked past him after being dismissed. And Harry was just as
> critical of Prutton in his post match interview.

RvP was a twat. I thought Prutton might have broken Pires' ankle at first,
it looked pretty bad.

--
- / - Daniel - / -