trouble getting large sound files onto hardrive

Hi, I am trying to transfer notes from my Olympus vn-3600 onto the
hardrive of my computer. The Olympus has an "ear" port that I use to
connect it to my computer. Using the Windows Sound Recorder I have
been able to transfer files small files to the computer. Sound
Recorder, however, only allows 60 seconds of recording time. Is there
another Windows ap that I can use for larger files?

thanks, Tim

Bud

"Tim Hohs" <thohs@cyberhighway.net> wrote in message
> Hi, I am trying to transfer notes from my Olympus vn-3600 onto the
> hardrive of my computer. The Olympus has an "ear" port that I use to
> connect it to my computer. Using the Windows Sound Recorder I have
> been able to transfer files small files to the computer. Sound
> Recorder, however, only allows 60 seconds of recording time. Is there
> another Windows ap that I can use for larger files?
>
> thanks, Tim

Not within XP but try this one.
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/