Outlook Express Customization

I currently have Outlook Express mark all messages read when leaving a
newsgroup. I have set the view to only show unread messages. Is there a way
to mark a message so that even though it is read it will show up with the
unread messages?
1 answer Last reply
More about outlook express customization

    Please ignore. Found answer under "View", "Current view", "Define views"

    "Dennis Marks" <denmarks@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I currently have Outlook Express mark all messages read when leaving a
    >newsgroup. I have set the view to only show unread messages. Is there a way
    >to mark a message so that even though it is read it will show up with the
    >unread messages?

Outlook Express Support Customization Microsoft Windows XP