Outlook Express Customization

I currently have Outlook Express mark all messages read when leaving a
newsgroup. I have set the view to only show unread messages. Is there a way
to mark a message so that even though it is read it will show up with the
unread messages?

Please ignore. Found answer under "View", "Current view", "Define views"