Missing letters

I have windows XP and I also have an HP computer with wireless keyboard and
mouse. Whenever I type either the beginning of a Email address or the
beginning of any word the first 3 letters do not print but the rest of the
sentence does. I have been told that is because of the wireless acessories.
Any suggestions of the cause and the remedy Thanks

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Gatorbob wrote:

> I have windows XP and I also have an HP computer with wireless keyboard and
> mouse. Whenever I type either the beginning of a Email address or the
> beginning of any word the first 3 letters do not print but the rest of the
> sentence does. I have been told that is because of the wireless acessories.
> Any suggestions of the cause and the remedy Thanks

Get a real (hard wired) keyboard and mouse. Some day when you
absolutely need to do low level stuff the wireless nonsense will bite
you in the a!!.

John