Uninstall XP

April 23, 2005 11:06:22 PM

I got two Versions of Windows XP installed for different purposes.
Now I want to get rid of one of them.
How can I uninstall one of my two XP-Installations?
(Software -> uninstall Programs -> Win XP didn't work as XP ist the
original System)

thanks

--
yasin

More about : uninstall

Anonymous
April 23, 2005 11:06:23 PM

To do that,you'll need to install xp cd,exit the info page,restart computer,
boot to xp cd,recovery,press enter key for password,then type:D iskPart
In DiskPart,locate the unwanted partition with xp on it,delete it,then press
Esc key,then type:EXIT Let xp restart,remove cd.

!