Uninstall XP

I got two Versions of Windows XP installed for different purposes.
Now I want to get rid of one of them.
How can I uninstall one of my two XP-Installations?
(Software -> uninstall Programs -> Win XP didn't work as XP ist the
original System)

thanks

--
yasin
1 answer Last reply

    To do that,you'll need to install xp cd,exit the info page,restart computer,
    boot to xp cd,recovery,press enter key for password,then type:DiskPart
    In DiskPart,locate the unwanted partition with xp on it,delete it,then press
    Esc key,then type:EXIT Let xp restart,remove cd.

    "yasin" wrote:

    > I got two Versions of Windows XP installed for different purposes.
    > Now I want to get rid of one of them.
    > How can I uninstall one of my two XP-Installations?
    > (Software -> uninstall Programs -> Win XP didn't work as XP ist the
    > original System)
    >
    > thanks
    >

    > --
    > yasin