MN-500 Compatability Issue?

Where can I get an update that is compatible with my version of Windows(XP
Home w/ SP2)?

The official site is now: http://support.microsoft.com/msbbn There are
various links to information and downloads from that page.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"MN-500 Compatabilty Issue" <MN-500 Compatabilty
Issue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Where can I get an update that is compatible with my version of Windows(XP
> Home w/ SP2)?

i clicked on the site that was highlighted and it came up no page found.
also it won't set up the wireless router because of no disabling firewalls.
i disabled all the firewalls, even uninstalled my MacAfee. I'm ready to
through this out the door.

"Chris H." wrote:

> The official site is now: http://support.microsoft.com/msbbn There are
> various links to information and downloads from that page.
> --
> Chris H.
> Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
> Associate Expert
>
> "MN-500 Compatabilty Issue" <MN-500 Compatabilty
> Issue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Where can I get an update that is compatible with my version of Windows(XP
> > Home w/ SP2)?

Try here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/814445 and use the link listed
under Manual update.