SBLIVE can not use Quicktime .Sound is scrambled on internal SBLive card.
However when I connect the Creative Sound Blaster Extigy card, QuickTime
works fine on the Extigy. FYI using RealPlayer sound works fine on both.
Note using latest version of QT. System specs:
Pentium 4
2Ghz speed
Ram is 1G.
Windows XP Home SP2

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

So - have you asked tech support at Creative and/or QuickTime?

"Louis Miller" <louis13@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> SBLIVE can not use Quicktime .Sound is scrambled on internal SBLive card.
> However when I connect the Creative Sound Blaster Extigy card, QuickTime
> works fine on the Extigy. FYI using RealPlayer sound works fine on both.
> Note using latest version of QT. System specs:
> Pentium 4
> 2Ghz speed
> Ram is 1G.
> Windows XP Home SP2