Lockout coil for new Coin-Controls mech?

I've got a 1997 Coin-Controls coin-door and mechs that I'd like to add
coin lockout coils to, but I don't know where to start. I don't think
I've ever even seen a solenoid before (making such a confession
probably warrants a good smack to the head in this group, right?)

Will these mechs even take a lockout coil? If so, what kind would I
need and where could I find such things?
http://www.joymonkey.com/misc/coincontrolsmechs.jpg

Cheers!

Paul (lurker extraordinaire).

Wells-Gardner (the monitor manufacturers) was the last distributor of
Coin Controls doors and coin chutes. Contact their parts subdivision
A.G.E. off of Wells' main site.

>I've got a 1997 Coin-Controls coin-door and mechs that I'd >like to
add coin lockout coils to

Do you need the coin lockout coils? they always seem to be a bigger
pain than they were worth.

Kirb