I am using windows messager.It says my contacts are offline when I know they
are on.It also tells them Im offline when I am on too.Any suggestions?

bar

Lear how to user messenger and set you account status!

"andie" wrote:

> I am using windows messager.It says my contacts are offline when I know they
> are on.It also tells them Im offline when I am on too.Any suggestions?

I have tried everything to figure this out .I have talked to dell,comcast,and
microsoft they all say if my screen says im online that is how others should
see me.but that is not the case.I have already tried disconnecting and then
setting it all up again.but something still isnt right.anyone with a real
solution please help.And for the wise guy that told me to learn how to use
messenger,I was using it just fine for two years then it started acting up.