Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

WTB: No Cal - Atari Super Bug and or Drag Race BW Games

Tags:
  • Games
  • Bug
  • Atari
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
April 5, 2005 1:40:59 PM

Hello all,

I'm looking to pick up an Atari Super Bug or Drag Race game. Both are
B/W games. Would like them to be working and in good shape of course.
I'm near Redding, CA if you have or know of one.

Regards,
Tom Cloud

More about : wtb cal atari super bug drag race games

Anonymous
April 5, 2005 4:49:04 PM

One of the So. Cal KLOVers has a Super Bug for sale. I forget which
one. Do a search and you should find it on KLOV.