WTB: No Cal - Atari Super Bug and or Drag Race BW Games

Hello all,

I'm looking to pick up an Atari Super Bug or Drag Race game. Both are
B/W games. Would like them to be working and in good shape of course.
I'm near Redding, CA if you have or know of one.

Regards,
Tom Cloud
1 answer Last reply
More about atari super drag race games

    One of the So. Cal KLOVers has a Super Bug for sale. I forget which
    one. Do a search and you should find it on KLOV.

Games Bug Atari Video Games