Next...

After the trebble with Palmeiras FC, have retired and ended the game.
Have started a new one with Espanyol, but also quit.

My new game is similar to Palmeiras FC, but with a new scenario.

"C.D. Ibero-Americano de Andalucía" at "Spanish Second Division", was born
rich like Palmeiras, but all money loaned in, so we must pay back.
"El Guadalquivir" has 30,000 seats, will be upgraded to 40,000 seats at
July 2005 and has 90,000 expansion capacity at the city of "Córdoba".
Inicial rep was settled by 6,300, what denied me to approach mainly good
players.
The board expect a top-half table finish, will see what happens.

Another issue is that only Ibero-american players are allowed, so I will
restrict signings to Spanish, Portuguese and former colonies.

Soon will post the squad.

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

    "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> skrev i melding
    After the trebble with Palmeiras FC, have retired and ended the game.
    Have started a new one with Espanyol, but also quit.

    My new game is similar to Palmeiras FC, but with a new scenario.

    "C.D. Ibero-Americano de Andalucía" at "Spanish Second Division", was born
    rich like Palmeiras, but all money loaned in, so we must pay back.
    "El Guadalquivir" has 30,000 seats, will be upgraded to 40,000 seats at
    July 2005 and has 90,000 expansion capacity at the city of "Córdoba".
    Inicial rep was settled by 6,300, what denied me to approach mainly good
    players.
    The board expect a top-half table finish, will see what happens.

    Another issue is that only Ibero-american players are allowed, so I will
    restrict signings to Spanish, Portuguese and former colonies.

    Soon will post the squad.
    ----------------

    Keep us up to date on this Edu!!

    Sunhill

    ----------------------
    Argentinian Man
    * before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
    not read it*
    a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
    Have fun!

    > ----------------
    >
    > Keep us up to date on this Edu!!
    >
    > Sunhill
    >
    > ----------------------
    > Argentinian Man

    lol

    --

    The Brazilian Man wrote:

    >> ----------------
    >>
    >> Keep us up to date on this Edu!!
    >>
    >> Sunhill
    >>
    >> ----------------------
    >> Argentinian Man
    >

    > lol

    he he, you noticed that one..

    Em Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:08:46 +0100, Sunhill <fortheloveof@god.com>
    escreveu:

    > The Brazilian Man wrote:
    >>
    >>> ----------------
    >>>
    >>> Keep us up to date on this Edu!!
    >>>
    >>> Sunhill
    >>>
    >>> ----------------------
    >>> Argentinian Man
    >> lol
    >>

    > he he, you noticed that one..

    almost passed, but my 6th sense told me to always read throught the end a
    message from a viking! :-)

    --

    The Brazilian Man wrote:
    > Em Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:08:46 +0100, Sunhill <fortheloveof@god.com>
    > escreveu:

    >>> lol
    >>>

    >> he he, you noticed that one..
    >

    > almost passed, but my 6th sense told me to always read throught the end
    > a message from a viking! :-)

    Never trust a viking..he he. I wonder what they were thinking back
    then, if they WERE thinking...lol
    - What should we do today?
    - Let`s go rob, rape and kill.
    - Ok.

    Em Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:16:05 -0300, The Brazilian Man
    <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

    > After the trebble with Palmeiras FC, have retired and ended the game.
    > Have started a new one with Espanyol, but also quit.
    >
    > My new game is similar to Palmeiras FC, but with a new scenario.
    >
    > "C.D. Ibero-Americano de Andalucía" at "Spanish Second Division", was
    > born rich like Palmeiras, but all money loaned in, so we must pay back..
    > "El Guadalquivir" has 30,000 seats, will be upgraded to 40,000 seats at
    > July 2005 and has 90,000 expansion capacity at the city of "Córdoba"..
    > Inicial rep was settled by 6,300, what denied me to approach mainly good
    > players.
    > The board expect a top-half table finish, will see what happens.
    >
    > Another issue is that only Ibero-american players are allowed, so I will
    > restrict signings to Spanish, Portuguese and former colonies.
    >
    > Soon will post the squad.

    I'm not with full details, but this game is making me test new players,
    maybe someone here will like to hear about them, the first 6 games at
    Spanish Second Division were 2 wins and 4 draws, not bad but also not good
    enough for promotion place...

    Squad (to be completed and confirmed)
    1 - GK - Fabio (BRA) from Vasco
    12 - GK - Marcelo (BRA) from Internacional
    24 - GK - Javi Muñoz (ESP) from Malaga
    2 - D/DMRL - César Prates (BRA) from Figueirense
    22 - D/DMRL - Mauriccio Taricco (ARG) from free
    3 - DL - Marcos Alvarez (ESP)
    13 - DL - Márcio (POR)
    4 - SW/DC - Ibán Javier Cuadrado Alonso (ESP) from Murcia
    5 - D/DMRC - Torres (URU)
    14 - DC - Vagner Leonardelli (BRA) from Bahia
    15 - SW/DC - Pablo Contreras (CHI) from Celta
    6 - DMC - Guardiola (ESP)
    16 - DMC - Cardoni (ARG)
    7 - AMR - ? (ESP)
    17 - AMRC - ? (ARG)
    8 - DMRC - Freddy Guarin (COL) FGN*
    18 - DMRC - Harold Lozano (COL)
    9 - SC - Sonny Anderson (BRA)
    19 - SC - Pablo Zegarra (PER) from free
    10 - FC - Dagoberto (BRA) from Atlético PR
    20 - SC - Federico Magallanes (URU) from free
    11 - AML - José Dominguez (POR)
    21 - AML - Zé Tó (ANG) from Salamanca
    23 - MLC - ? (ESP)
    25 - FRLC - Dwight Pezzarossi (GUA) from free

    P.S. - only two non-EUR are allowed at second division

    --
    The Brazilian Man
    * before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
    not read it*
    a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
    Have fun!

    now we have 4 wins and 5 draws, not bad, but still need to score a bit to
    grant promotion

    Squad (to be completed and confirmed)
    1 - GK - Fabio (BRA) from Vasco (BRA)
    12 - GK - Marcelo (BRA) from Internacional (BRA)
    24 - GK - Javi Muñoz (ESP) from Malaga (ESP)
    2 - D/DMRL - César Prates (BRA) from Figueirense (BRA)
    22 - D/DMRL - Mauriccio Taricco (ARG) from free
    3 - DL - Alberto Marcos (ESP) from Valladolid (ESP)
    13 - DL - Rogério (POR)
    4 - SW/DC - Iván Javier Cuadrado (ESP) from Murcia (ESP)
    5 - D/DMRC - José Oscar Herrera (URU) from Peñarol (URU)
    14 - DC - Vagner Leonardelli (BRA) from Bahia (BRA)
    15 - SW/DC - Pablo Contreras (CHI) from Celta (ESP)
    6 - DMC - Josep Guardiola (ESP) from Al Ahli (QAT)
    16 - DMC - Ezequiel Carboni (ARG) from Lanús (ARG)
    7 - AMR - Carmelo (ESP) from Las Palmas (ESP)
    17 - AMRC - Ariel Alfredo Montenegro (ARG) from Córdoba (ESP)
    8 - DMRC - Freddy Guarin (COL) FGN* from Envigado (COL)
    18 - DMRC - Harold Lozano (COL) from free
    9 - SC - Sonny Anderson (BRA) from Al Rayyan (QAT)
    19 - SC - Pablo Zegarra (PER) from free
    10 - FC - Dagoberto (BRA) from Atlético PR (BRA)
    20 - SC - Federico Magallanes (URU) from free
    11 - AML - José Dominguez (POR) from Al Ahli (QAT)
    21 - AML - Zé Tó (ANG) from Salamanca (ESP)
    23 - MLC - Juan José Camacho (ESP) from Zaragosa (ESP)

    The Brazilian Man wrote:
    > now we have 4 wins and 5 draws, not bad, but still need to score a bit
    > to grant promotion
    >
    > Squad (to be completed and confirmed)
    > 1 - GK - Fabio (BRA) from Vasco (BRA)
    > 12 - GK - Marcelo (BRA) from Internacional (BRA)
    > 24 - GK - Javi Muñoz (ESP) from Malaga (ESP)
    > 2 - D/DMRL - César Prates (BRA) from Figueirense (BRA)
    > 22 - D/DMRL - Mauriccio Taricco (ARG) from free
    > 3 - DL - Alberto Marcos (ESP) from Valladolid (ESP)
    > 13 - DL - Rogério (POR)
    > 4 - SW/DC - Iván Javier Cuadrado (ESP) from Murcia (ESP)
    > 5 - D/DMRC - José Oscar Herrera (URU) from Peñarol (URU)
    > 14 - DC - Vagner Leonardelli (BRA) from Bahia (BRA)
    > 15 - SW/DC - Pablo Contreras (CHI) from Celta (ESP)
    > 6 - DMC - Josep Guardiola (ESP) from Al Ahli (QAT)
    > 16 - DMC - Ezequiel Carboni (ARG) from Lanús (ARG)
    > 7 - AMR - Carmelo (ESP) from Las Palmas (ESP)
    > 17 - AMRC - Ariel Alfredo Montenegro (ARG) from Córdoba (ESP)
    > 8 - DMRC - Freddy Guarin (COL) FGN* from Envigado (COL)
    > 18 - DMRC - Harold Lozano (COL) from free
    > 9 - SC - Sonny Anderson (BRA) from Al Rayyan (QAT)
    > 19 - SC - Pablo Zegarra (PER) from free
    > 10 - FC - Dagoberto (BRA) from Atlético PR (BRA)
    > 20 - SC - Federico Magallanes (URU) from free
    > 11 - AML - José Dominguez (POR) from Al Ahli (QAT)
    > 21 - AML - Zé Tó (ANG) from Salamanca (ESP)
    > 23 - MLC - Juan José Camacho (ESP) from Zaragosa (ESP)
    > 25 - FRLC - Dwight Pezzarossi (GUA) from free
    >
    > P.S. - only two non-EUR are allowed at second division

    you do know you only need enough people for a team, and not a new country???

    Em Thu, 03 Mar 2005 18:37:18 +0100, Sunhill <yesigotone@you.no> escreveu:

    > The Brazilian Man wrote:
    >> now we have 4 wins and 5 draws, not bad, but still need to score a bit
    >> to grant promotion
    >> Squad (to be completed and confirmed)
    >> 1 - GK - Fabio (BRA) from Vasco (BRA)
    >> 12 - GK - Marcelo (BRA) from Internacional (BRA)
    >> 24 - GK - Javi Muñoz (ESP) from Malaga (ESP)
    >> 2 - D/DMRL - César Prates (BRA) from Figueirense (BRA)
    >> 22 - D/DMRL - Mauriccio Taricco (ARG) from free
    >> 3 - DL - Alberto Marcos (ESP) from Valladolid (ESP)
    >> 13 - DL - Rogério (POR)
    >> 4 - SW/DC - Iván Javier Cuadrado (ESP) from Murcia (ESP)
    >> 5 - D/DMRC - José Oscar Herrera (URU) from Peñarol (URU)
    >> 14 - DC - Vagner Leonardelli (BRA) from Bahia (BRA)
    >> 15 - SW/DC - Pablo Contreras (CHI) from Celta (ESP)
    >> 6 - DMC - Josep Guardiola (ESP) from Al Ahli (QAT)
    >> 16 - DMC - Ezequiel Carboni (ARG) from Lanús (ARG)
    >> 7 - AMR - Carmelo (ESP) from Las Palmas (ESP)
    >> 17 - AMRC - Ariel Alfredo Montenegro (ARG) from Córdoba (ESP)
    >> 8 - DMRC - Freddy Guarin (COL) FGN* from Envigado (COL)
    >> 18 - DMRC - Harold Lozano (COL) from free
    >> 9 - SC - Sonny Anderson (BRA) from Al Rayyan (QAT)
    >> 19 - SC - Pablo Zegarra (PER) from free
    >> 10 - FC - Dagoberto (BRA) from Atlético PR (BRA)
    >> 20 - SC - Federico Magallanes (URU) from free
    >> 11 - AML - José Dominguez (POR) from Al Ahli (QAT)
    >> 21 - AML - Zé Tó (ANG) from Salamanca (ESP)
    >> 23 - MLC - Juan José Camacho (ESP) from Zaragosa (ESP)
    >> 25 - FRLC - Dwight Pezzarossi (GUA) from free
    >> P.S. - only two non-EUR are allowed at second division
    >>
    > you do know you only need enough people for a team, and not a new
    > country???

    25 is too much?

    --

    The Brazilian Man wrote:
    > Em Thu, 03 Mar 2005 18:37:18 +0100, Sunhill <yesigotone@you.no> escreveu:
    >
    >> The Brazilian Man wrote:
    >>
    >>> now we have 4 wins and 5 draws, not bad, but still need to score a
    >>> bit to grant promotion
    >>> Squad (to be completed and confirmed)
    >>> 1 - GK - Fabio (BRA) from Vasco (BRA)
    >>> 12 - GK - Marcelo (BRA) from Internacional (BRA)
    >>> 24 - GK - Javi Muñoz (ESP) from Malaga (ESP)
    >>> 2 - D/DMRL - César Prates (BRA) from Figueirense (BRA)
    >>> 22 - D/DMRL - Mauriccio Taricco (ARG) from free
    >>> 3 - DL - Alberto Marcos (ESP) from Valladolid (ESP)
    >>> 13 - DL - Rogério (POR)
    >>> 4 - SW/DC - Iván Javier Cuadrado (ESP) from Murcia (ESP)
    >>> 5 - D/DMRC - José Oscar Herrera (URU) from Peñarol (URU)
    >>> 14 - DC - Vagner Leonardelli (BRA) from Bahia (BRA)
    >>> 15 - SW/DC - Pablo Contreras (CHI) from Celta (ESP)
    >>> 6 - DMC - Josep Guardiola (ESP) from Al Ahli (QAT)
    >>> 16 - DMC - Ezequiel Carboni (ARG) from Lanús (ARG)
    >>> 7 - AMR - Carmelo (ESP) from Las Palmas (ESP)
    >>> 17 - AMRC - Ariel Alfredo Montenegro (ARG) from Córdoba (ESP)
    >>> 8 - DMRC - Freddy Guarin (COL) FGN* from Envigado (COL)
    >>> 18 - DMRC - Harold Lozano (COL) from free
    >>> 9 - SC - Sonny Anderson (BRA) from Al Rayyan (QAT)
    >>> 19 - SC - Pablo Zegarra (PER) from free
    >>> 10 - FC - Dagoberto (BRA) from Atlético PR (BRA)
    >>> 20 - SC - Federico Magallanes (URU) from free
    >>> 11 - AML - José Dominguez (POR) from Al Ahli (QAT)
    >>> 21 - AML - Zé Tó (ANG) from Salamanca (ESP)
    >>> 23 - MLC - Juan José Camacho (ESP) from Zaragosa (ESP)
    >>> 25 - FRLC - Dwight Pezzarossi (GUA) from free
    >>> P.S. - only two non-EUR are allowed at second division
    >>>
    >> you do know you only need enough people for a team, and not a new
    >> country???
    >

    > 25 is too much?

    That`s more than two teams..so yes..lol..but I got 35 at my liverpool
    and the same for werder bremen and rangers.

    December 1st 2004

    1st Valladolid 10 4 0 - 29 7 - 34 pts
    2nd Recreativo 10 4 0 - 24 10 - 34 pts
    3rd Americano 9 5 0 - 23 3 - 32 pts
    into promotion spot

    > Squad1 - GK - Fabio (BRA) from Vasco (BRA)
    > 12 - GK - Marcelo (BRA) from Internacional (BRA)
    > 24 - GK - Javi Muñoz (ESP) from Malaga (ESP)
    > 2 - D/DMRL - César Prates (BRA) from Figueirense (BRA)
    > 22 - D/DMRL - Mauriccio Taricco (ARG) from free
    > 3 - DL - Alberto Marcos (ESP) from Valladolid (ESP)
    > 13 - DL - Rogério Matias (POR) from Vit. Guimarães (POR)
    > 4 - SW/DC - Iván Javier Cuadrado (ESP) from Murcia (ESP)
    > 5 - D/DMRC - José Oscar Herrera (URU) from Peñarol (URU)
    > 14 - DC - Vagner Leonardelli (BRA) from Bahia (BRA)
    > 15 - SW/DC - Pablo Contreras (CHI) from Celta (ESP)
    > 6 - DMC - Josep Guardiola (ESP) from Al Ahli (QAT)- assisted 6
    > times in 10(1) games
    > 16 - DMC - Ezequiel Carboni (ARG) from Lanús (ARG)- granted 3 MoM in
    > 11 games
    > 7 - AMR - Carmelo (ESP) from Las Palmas (ESP)
    > 17 - AMRC - Ariel Alfredo Montenegro (ARG) from Córdoba (ESP)
    > 8 - DMRC - Freddy Guarin (COL) FGN* from Envigado (COL)
    > 18 - DMRC - Harold Lozano (COL) from free
    > 9 - SC - Sonny Anderson (BRA) from Al Rayyan (QAT)- scored 10
    > goals in 14 games
    > 19 - SC - Pablo Zegarra (PER) from free
    > 10 - FC - Dagoberto (BRA) from Atlético PR (BRA)- scored 6 goals in
    > 13(1) games
    > 20 - SC - Federico Magallanes (URU) from free
    > 11 - AML - José Dominguez (POR) from Al Ahli (QAT)
    > 21 - AML - Zé Tó (ANG) from Salamanca (ESP)
    > 23 - MLC - Juan José Camacho (ESP) from Zaragosa (ESP)
    > 25 - FRLC - Dwight Pezzarossi (GUA) from free
    >
    > P.S. - only two non-EUR are allowed at second division

    --
    The Brazilian Man
    * before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
    not read it*
    a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
    Have fun!

    >>> you do know you only need enough people for a team, and not a new
    >>> country???
    >> 25 is too much?
    >>

    > That`s more than two teams..so yes..lol..but I got 35 at my liverpool
    > and the same for werder bremen and rangers.

    it's the minimum you can have to last a season, so get off my feet! :)

    --
    The Brazilian Man
    * before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
    not read it*
    a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
    Have fun!

    Em Fri, 04 Mar 2005 08:26:18 -0300, The Brazilian Man
[...]

    Forgot to mention placed 3 bids on summer, AMRC Velasquez from Espanyol,
    AML Gustavo Lopez from Celta & ARMRLC Jairo Patiño from River. That bids
    are to sign only two players as my wingers are not so good, don't know yet
    who I will dismiss if complete the signings, prolly will bring Montenegro
    to the middle and sell Lozano as I have too many DMCs, and Zé Tó as the
    guy is always with a knock.
    I have an own rule that I can only add 3 new players per season, to sign
    more I must sell some or player been released by contract or retirement.

    --
    The Brazilian Man
    * before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
    not read it*
    a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
    Have fun!

    Em Fri, 04 Mar 2005 08:41:48 -0300, The Brazilian Man

    damned WINTER window! lol

    --

    On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 23:37:33 +0100, Sunhill <yesigotone@you.no> wrote:

    >> 25 is too much?
    >>

    >That`s more than two teams..so yes..lol..but I got 35 at my liverpool
    >and the same for werder bremen and rangers.

    I had 50 for Lecce. They all got unhappy, so I went to Bayern :-)

    -Nick

    Nick the Greek wrote:
    > On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 23:37:33 +0100, Sunhill <yesigotone@you.no> wrote:
    >

    >>>25 is too much?
    >>>

    >>That`s more than two teams..so yes..lol..but I got 35 at my liverpool
    >>and the same for werder bremen and rangers.
    >

    > I had 50 for Lecce. They all got unhappy, so I went to Bayern :-)
    >
    > -Nick

    Smart move.

    The Brazilian Man wrote:

    >>> 25 is too much?
    >>>

    >> That`s more than two teams..so yes..lol..but I got 35 at my liverpool
    >> and the same for werder bremen and rangers.
    >

    > it's the minimum you can have to last a season, so get off my feet! :)

    Off your feet?

    Em Fri, 04 Mar 2005 08:41:48 -0300, The Brazilian Man
    <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

    we've finally won second division, and I've broke my own law signing more
    than 3 players :-)

    > Squad
    > 1 - GK - Fabio (BRA) from Vasco (BRA)
    > 24 - GK - Javi Muñoz (ESP) from Malaga (ESP)
    New - GK - Biel (ESP) from Espanyol (ESP)
    New - DR - Michel Salgado (ESP) from Real Madrid (ESP)
    > 2 - D/DMRL - César Prates (BRA) from Figueirense (BRA)
    New - DL - Juanfran (ESP) from Besiktas (TUR)
    > 3 - DL - Alberto Marcos (ESP) from Valladolid (ESP)
    > 4 - SW/DC - Iván Javier Cuadrado (ESP) from Murcia (ESP)
    > 14 - DC - Vagner Leonardelli (BRA) from Bahia (BRA)
    New - DC - Pavon (ESP) from Real Madrid (ESP)
    > 15 - SW/DC - Pablo Contreras (CHI) from Celta (ESP)
    New - DMRC - Javier Mascherano (ARG) from River (ARG) FGN*
    > 8 - DMRC - Freddy Guarin (COL) FGN* from Envigado (COL)
    New - AMR - Alvaro Novo (ESP) from Atletico Madrid (ESP)
    24 - AMRC - Velasquez (ESP) from Espanyol (ESP)
    New - AMC - Andres D'Alessandro (ARG) from Wolfsburg (GER)
    New - DMC - Estebam Cambiasso (ARG) from Inter (ITA) FGN*
    New - SC - Robinho (BRA) from Santos (BRA)
    > 9 - SC - Sonny Anderson (BRA) from Al Rayyan (QAT)
    > 10 - FC - Dagoberto (BRA) from Atlético PR (BRA)
    New - SC - Diego Tristan (ESP) from Deportivo (ESP)
    New - AML - Nano (ESP) from Atletico Madrid (ESP)

    --
    The Brazilian Man
    * before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
    not read it*
    a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
    Have fun!

    Eduardo Liguori comments his chances at C.D. Ibero-Americano de Andalucía
    first season at La Liga:

    We have been wonderful at second division, and despite some poor form at
    last matches we have clinched the title without doubt to be the best team.
    However, La Liga is another level, and to dispute alongside the great
    sides we needed to invest heavy.
    Fábio is a young goalkeeper and was very secure, played all our 42 games
    with great performances allowing few goals, he will maintain his lead
    position, at 24 year old Fábio proved we can trust he will have a long
    career at Americano.
    Michel Salgado is an international player, not need to talk much about
    him, we only hope he can gel fast with his new team mates, and we are very
    glad he has accepted the challenge to leave Real Madrid for us.
    Juanfran was at Turkey and told us he would be very glad to be back home..
    The lad has international experience and we hope to have him back with the
    streght he had at his spell at Betis.
    Cuadrado will retain his position, as he was our best defender, and we
    believe he has yet much to work for us.
    Pavon is one of the promisses from youth Spanish teams, we're glad to
    bring this lad to Cordoba, and hopefully he will have here the space to
    develop his skills.
    Mascherano is one of the best argentinian prospects, and we have jumped
    ahead of competition to bring him, we are very confident our midfield will
    gain much 'gana' and fight spirit.
    Alvaro Novo have proved himself at Atletico, and surely will provide the
    services to our forwards.
    D'Alessandro came from Germany to be our creative man, he will rule our
    midfield and as Aimar and Riquelme, we trust to have one of the best
    attacking midfielders of the league.
    Robinho is actually the best revelation from Brazilian championship, his
    pace add to the high flair, dribbling and creativity, might add the nerve
    we lacked last season.
    Diego Tristan, had a bad tempo at Deportivo, but he is still a good force,
    and we need a target man upfront, alongside Robinho he can become again
    the strong shooter that La Liga use to have.
    Nano, the young left wing came from Atletico to as Alvaro Novo give us
    more consistency work at wings. We needed to revamp our wingers and we're
    very happy to have this promissing player at Andalucía.
    Besides all above we also brought Cambiasso back to Spain, and we will
    count with former good players as Javi Muñoz, Cesar Prates, Alberto
    Marcos, Vagner Leonardelli, Contreras, Guarin, Velasquez, Dagoberto, Sonny
    and José Dominguez.
    Our staff has yet Dwight Pezzarossi, Jose Herrera and Biel.

    --
    The Brazilian Man
    * before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
    not read it*
    a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
    Have fun!

    before the debut at La Liga, Americano have registered its 25 players with
    the great adittion of experienced international Alvaro Recoba from Inter..
    odds are 1-80, but Los Americanos trust in an Euro spot at the end of
    season.

    Squad
    1 - GK - Fabio (BRA) from Vasco (BRA)
    12 - GK - Jacobo (ESP) from (ESP)
    23 - GK - Biel (ESP) from Espanyol (ESP)
    22 - D/DMR - Michel Salgado (ESP) from Real Madrid (ESP)
    2 - D/DMRL - César Prates (BRA) from Figueirense (BRA)
    13 - DL - Juanfran (ESP) from Besiktas (TUR)
    3 - DL - Alberto Marcos (ESP) from Valladolid (ESP)
    4 - SW/DC - Iván Javier Cuadrado (ESP) from Murcia (ESP)
    14 - DC - Vagner Leonardelli (BRA) from Bahia (BRA)
    20 - DC - Pavon (ESP) from Real Madrid (ESP)
    15 - SW/DC - Pablo Contreras (CHI) from Celta (ESP)
    6 - DMRC - Javier Mascherano (ARG) from River (ARG) FGN*
    8 - DMRC - Freddy Guarin (COL) FGN* from Envigado (COL)
    17 - AMR - Alvaro Novo (ESP) from Atletico Madrid (ESP)
    24 - AMRC - Velasquez (ESP) from Espanyol (ESP)
    18 - AMC - Andres D'Alessandro (ARG) from Wolfsburg (GER)
    16 - DMC - Estebam Cambiasso (ARG) from Inter (ITA) FGN*
    7 - SC - Robinho (BRA) from Santos (BRA)
    9 - SC - Sonny Anderson (BRA) from Al Rayyan (QAT)
    10 - FC - Dagoberto (BRA) from Atlético PR (BRA)
    19 - SC - Diego Tristan (ESP) from Deportivo (ESP)
    11 - AM/FLC - Alvaro Recoba (URU) from Inter (ITA)
    21 - AML - Nano (ESP) from Atletico Madrid (ESP)
[...]

    - AML - José Dominguez (POR) from Al Ahli (QAT) moved to B squad

    --
    The Brazilian Man
    * before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
    not read it*
    a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
    Have fun!

    this line I haven't read before.
    when I've signed Spain U-21 goalkeeper Jacobo for £2,3M, he arrived to the
    club saying he was not sure if he could justify the price tag on him.
    that's what I call a humble boy, and surely it annoyed me that he might
    not have the guts to grow.
    another surprise was Guarin complaining about too much cometition and
    slamming my comment that he was there to play football not to dictate the
    squad size!

    --

    The Brazilian Man wrote:
    > before the debut at La Liga, Americano have registered its 25 players
    > with the great adittion of experienced international Alvaro Recoba
    > from Inter. odds are 1-80, but Los Americanos trust in an Euro spot
    > at the end of season.
    >
    > Squad

    > 8 - DMRC - Freddy Guarin (COL) FGN* from Envigado (COL)

    He doesn't seem to like the spanish style of play in my Sevilla game, keeps
    on getting 5 ratings, and is now third in the pecking order behind Scott
    Parker and Sunday Oliseh.

    > 17 - AMR - Alvaro Novo (ESP) from Atletico Madrid (ESP)
    > 24 - AMRC - Velasquez (ESP) from Espanyol (ESP)
    > 18 - AMC - Andres D'Alessandro (ARG) from Wolfsburg (GER)
    > 16 - DMC - Estebam Cambiasso (ARG) from Inter (ITA) FGN*
    > 7 - SC - Robinho (BRA) from Santos (BRA)

    How come he doesn't count as a FGN in your game? I choose Cavenaghi over
    Robinho for the first time due to Cavenaghi having an Italian passport (
    which in FM2005 every none FGN Argentina or Brazilian seems to have an
    Italian passport, regardless of whether they have ever lived there)

    If you want some good youngsters have a look in Italy, the majority of my
    Sevilla team seem to be Italian :-)
    Giovanni Bernacchia (GK)
    Mattia Burchielli (SC) 16 years old from Milan
    Federico Vignes (SC) (14 years old)

    Are all wonderkids in my game.
    Edoardo Frassetto (DC), Andrea Guatelli (GK), Alessandro Lamburghi (DL),
    Manuel Mariotti (DL) and Salvatore Tola (MR) all have potential but failed
    to settle in Spain.

    There's also a Greek striker from Heerneven (Sp? - Dutch team) Georgios
    Samarias (sp?) who did well for me in my first season, though he was only on
    loan.

    Decent current Sevilla players include:
    Estaben (GK)
    Fernando Sales (AMRC)
    Juilo Baptista (DMC - though more attack minded) (FGN).
    Renato (DMRC) (FGN)
    Jesus Navas 19yo (FC) - though prefers to play midfield.

    Good look in the First Division, I found it harder than the english prem,
    for most of the season only about 5 points seperated the 2 - 10 placed
    teams.

    --
    Michael Murray

    >> 8 - DMRC - Freddy Guarin (COL) FGN* from Envigado (COL)
    >
    > He doesn't seem to like the spanish style of play in my Sevilla game,
    > keeps
    > on getting 5 ratings, and is now third in the pecking order behind Scott
    > Parker and Sunday Oliseh.

    he done fine to me, but he was also my third choice as I had Guardiola and
    Carboni doing very well at first season, and now I have Cambiasso and
    expect Mascherano.

    >> 7 - SC - Robinho (BRA) from Santos (BRA)
    >
    > How come he doesn't count as a FGN in your game? I choose Cavenaghi over
    > Robinho for the first time due to Cavenaghi having an Italian passport (
    > which in FM2005 every none FGN Argentina or Brazilian seems to have an
    > Italian passport, regardless of whether they have ever lived there)

    I think I made a mistake and he is FGN and Mascherano has euro passport,
    pls apologize.

    > If you want some good youngsters have a look in Italy, the majority of my
    > Sevilla team seem to be Italian :-)
    > Giovanni Bernacchia (GK)
    > Mattia Burchielli (SC) 16 years old from Milan
    > Federico Vignes (SC) (14 years old)

    would like to, but I have this own rule of only ibero-american players :-)
    Italians do not fit the above.

    > Decent current Sevilla players include:
    > Estaben (GK)
    > Fernando Sales (AMRC)
    > Juilo Baptista (DMC - though more attack minded) (FGN).
    > Renato (DMRC) (FGN)
    > Jesus Navas 19yo (FC) - though prefers to play midfield.
    >
    > Good look in the First Division, I found it harder than the english prem,
    > for most of the season only about 5 points seperated the 2 - 10 placed
    > teams.

    that is what I'm expecting, as it was too easy with my London Palmeiras at
    all english divisions.
    I've won it all in a row.
    the second division title was not so hard but sure with a closer gap than
    I had at Championship with Palmeiras.

    --

    The Brazilian Man wrote:
    > this line I haven't read before.
    > when I've signed Spain U-21 goalkeeper Jacobo for £2,3M, he arrived
    > to the club saying he was not sure if he could justify the price tag
    > on him. that's what I call a humble boy, and surely it annoyed me
    > that he might not have the guts to grow.

    I've never seen that one before either.

    > another surprise was Guarin complaining about too much cometition and
    > slamming my comment that he was there to play football not to dictate
    > the squad size!

    At least you didn't have your 4th choice left back (Gresko) moan that you
    were trying to replace him, when I was trying to buy C.Ronaldo to play down
    the right wing!

    I got a shock when I tried to sign Joaquin from Real Betis, the fans nearly
    hung me, I'm assuming it would be like Gerrard leaving Liverpool to play for
    Man Utd.

    --
    Michael Murray

    Em Tue, 8 Mar 2005 14:22:37 -0000, Michael Murray
    <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

    > The Brazilian Man wrote:
    >> this line I haven't read before.
    >> when I've signed Spain U-21 goalkeeper Jacobo for £2,3M, he arrived
    >> to the club saying he was not sure if he could justify the price tag
    >> on him. that's what I call a humble boy, and surely it annoyed me
    >> that he might not have the guts to grow.
    >
    > I've never seen that one before either.
    >
    >> another surprise was Guarin complaining about too much cometition and
    >> slamming my comment that he was there to play football not to dictate
    >> the squad size!
    >
    > At least you didn't have your 4th choice left back (Gresko) moan that you
    > were trying to replace him, when I was trying to buy C.Ronaldo to play
    > down
    > the right wing!
    >
    > I got a shock when I tried to sign Joaquin from Real Betis, the fans
    > nearly
    > hung me, I'm assuming it would be like Gerrard leaving Liverpool to play
    > for
    > Man Utd.

    hehe cool, once I had the same at Dortmund trying to hire Makaay, what I
    did and sold after Koller to Bayern to complete my misery, but as soon we
    succeed on the league they all forgave me.

    Guarin started to be upset after D'Alessandro arrival.

    and Robinho is unhappy as he wants more competitive matches, but I've
    hired him last season carrying a six months injury, so he was unable to be
    registered at the end of season. But I trust he will be ok soon as the new
    season starts.

    --

    On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 14:22:37 -0000, Michael Murray wrote:

    > The Brazilian Man wrote:
    >> this line I haven't read before.
    >> when I've signed Spain U-21 goalkeeper Jacobo for £2,3M, he arrived
    >> to the club saying he was not sure if he could justify the price tag
    >> on him. that's what I call a humble boy, and surely it annoyed me
    >> that he might not have the guts to grow.
    >
    > I've never seen that one before either.
    >
    >> another surprise was Guarin complaining about too much cometition and
    >> slamming my comment that he was there to play football not to dictate
    >> the squad size!
    >
    > At least you didn't have your 4th choice left back (Gresko) moan that you
    > were trying to replace him, when I was trying to buy C.Ronaldo to play down
    > the right wing!
    >
    > I got a shock when I tried to sign Joaquin from Real Betis, the fans nearly
    > hung me, I'm assuming it would be like Gerrard leaving Liverpool to play for
    > Man Utd.

    That will be the deadly Seville rivalry then. I had something similar when
    I was managing Inter, I think I tried to sign Nesta or Gattuso and I got a
    right hammering.

    --
    - / - Daniel - / -

    On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 14:16:15 -0000, "Michael Murray"
    <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

    >The Brazilian Man wrote:
    >> before the debut at La Liga, Americano have registered its 25 players
    >> with the great adittion of experienced international Alvaro Recoba
    >> from Inter. odds are 1-80, but Los Americanos trust in an Euro spot
    >> at the end of season.
    >>
    >> Squad
    >
    >> 8 - DMRC - Freddy Guarin (COL) FGN* from Envigado (COL)
    >
    >He doesn't seem to like the spanish style of play in my Sevilla game, keeps
    >on getting 5 ratings, and is now third in the pecking order behind Scott
    >Parker and Sunday Oliseh.

    He's very good in the Dutch and German league. I had him for Twente
    and now in Bayern. Ratings above 8 all the time.

    -Nick

Games Video Games