MMS Settings

I am currently using an unlocked Treo 600 on the Fido network.

I want to try out MMS.

What are the MMS Gateway Address, MMSC URL, and MMSC Port Number settings
for Fido?

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about settings

    Harry Eugene Ly wrote:
    > What are the MMS Gateway Address, MMSC URL, and MMSC Port Number settings
    > for Fido?

    Look at Google, I posted them a week or two ago.

    You can find some info at:
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=352725

    > I am currently using an unlocked Treo 600 on the Fido network.
    >
    > I want to try out MMS.
    >
    > What are the MMS Gateway Address, MMSC URL, and MMSC Port Number settings
    > for Fido?

Fido Gateway Treo Internet Service Providers