How do I make programs available to 2 profiles?

Cybercraig

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have just set up XP home edition, and have 2 profiles on my computer. If I
go to programs and slide the Icon for, say, Microsoft Word, over to my
desktop, it is there for me, but not for the other person on the other
profile. I can't copy the shortcut and repaste it because when I switch
profiles, the clipboard data goes away. I'm sure it is real simple, but I'm
going crazy trying to figure it out. Can anyone advise me? Thanks, Craig

Craig,

This guide should help you: http://www.rickrogers.org/xpsware.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP