How do I make programs available to 2 profiles?

I have just set up XP home edition, and have 2 profiles on my computer. If I
go to programs and slide the Icon for, say, Microsoft Word, over to my
desktop, it is there for me, but not for the other person on the other
profile. I can't copy the shortcut and repaste it because when I switch
profiles, the clipboard data goes away. I'm sure it is real simple, but I'm
going crazy trying to figure it out. Can anyone advise me? Thanks, Craig
1 answer Last reply
More about make programs profiles

    Craig,

    This guide should help you: http://www.rickrogers.org/xpsware.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Cybercraig" <Cybercraig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have just set up XP home edition, and have 2 profiles on my computer. If
    > go to programs and slide the Icon for, say, Microsoft Word, over to my
    > desktop, it is there for me, but not for the other person on the other
    > profile. I can't copy the shortcut and repaste it because when I switch
    > profiles, the clipboard data goes away. I'm sure it is real simple, but
    > I'm
    > going crazy trying to figure it out. Can anyone advise me? Thanks, Craig

Windows XP