How do I make programs available to 2 profiles?

April 24, 2005 12:02:12 AM

I have just set up XP home edition, and have 2 profiles on my computer. If I
go to programs and slide the Icon for, say, Microsoft Word, over to my
desktop, it is there for me, but not for the other person on the other
profile. I can't copy the shortcut and repaste it because when I switch
profiles, the clipboard data goes away. I'm sure it is real simple, but I'm
going crazy trying to figure it out. Can anyone advise me? Thanks, Craig

More about : make programs profiles

Anonymous
April 24, 2005 12:34:33 PM

Craig,