MichaelB

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2005

How do I set up XP so that I can use my notebook on two different networks,
one at home and one at work. The Home network is low security and used
workgroups. The work network is secure and has a domain

MichaelB wrote:
> How do I set up XP so that I can use my notebook on two different
> networks, one at home and one at work. The Home network is low
> security and used workgroups. The work network is secure and has a
> domain

If it's DHCP at both ends - then you do nothing but continue to use it.

--
<- Shenan ->

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 20:20:02 -0700, "MichaelB"
<MichaelB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How do I set up XP so that I can use my notebook on two different networks,
>one at home and one at work. The Home network is low security and used
>workgroups. The work network is secure and has a domain

Set up different profiles. See this page:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308577&sd=tech

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/