NEC Semiconductor source?

Anyone know where to order NEC PS4001 semiconductor without a $100 min
order? I only need 2.
At my wits end :O(
Thanks Rick

Found this place, they have everything, waiting for a quote or possible min
buy rejection. Anybody hear of these guys?

http://www.roseelectronicsinc.com/

"Pepelepew" <pepelepew9@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Anyone know where to order NEC PS4001 semiconductor without a $100 min
> order? I only need 2.
> At my wits end :O(
> Thanks Rick

Try www.findchips.com

I put in the NEC that you listed and got a shitpile of matches. I don't
have time to scroll through the list to verify...

MANY of the places have a $25 or less minimum. Some don't have a minimum.

Bill

> Anyone know where to order NEC PS4001 semiconductor without a $100 min
> order? I only need 2.
> At my wits end :O(
> Thanks Rick

Pepelepew <pepelepew9@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
: Anyone know where to order NEC PS4001 semiconductor without a $100 min
: order? I only need 2.
: At my wits end :O(
: Thanks Rick

PS4001? Is that an IC or just a 1n4001 diode?

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

Hey thanks Bill,
Thats a pretty cool site, I played with it for about 15 minutes or so but
the only problem was I couldn't find my part. The search claimed matches,
but when I looked at the companies that were to have had the part I could
not find it in their list. I will return again but I did not have any luck
so far.
Still dazed and confused.......
Rick

"Weade" <ripper@fast.net> wrote in message
> Try www.findchips.com
>
> I put in the NEC that you listed and got a shitpile of matches. I don't
> have time to scroll through the list to verify...
>
> MANY of the places have a $25 or less minimum. Some don't have a minimum.
>
> Bill
>
> > Anyone know where to order NEC PS4001 semiconductor without a $100 min
> > order? I only need 2.
> > At my wits end :O(
> > Thanks Rick

Hi Mark,
No, this is a "Photo Interrupter". I hate these optical components, its like
pulling teeth to find them. Its amazing how a game can become worthless from
a $3.00 part. I could also use a couple Omron EE-SH3 "non amplified
transmissive photomicrosensors" also. These are the gizmos on some rotary
joysticks and steering wheels. I still have not found a source, tomorrow I
will probably make up a business name to try to order from the manufactures
and distributors. Why is nothing easy? Still waiting for a quote from Rose
Electronics, I guess I will call since email is not doing it.
Thanks
Rick