Help me find the right laptop for my needs?

I am looking to buy a new laptop that will allow me to surf internet sites smoothly,use Google, email, download music,poker games, and play all the flash games on sites like Facebook smoothly. I also play Neopets daily, and sims. I do not play long games like Warcraft, but rather play things like Keyquest,and I use U tube all the time.I want it to be fast as possible, and have enough memory to run windows 7 and flash player smoothly. My desktop has trouble with crashed Javascripts all the time. I know very little about any computers. Please help me as specific as you can. I have a price range that is not a lot, maybe around the $500 or so area. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about help find laptop needs
  1. These days, any computer will be fast on the web as long as you don't load it up with toolbars, smiley utilities and spyweare/viruses.

I like Lenovo laptops, they have good build quality.

http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal/en_US/catalog.workflow:category.details?current-catalog-id=12F0696583E04D86B9B79B0FEC01C087&current-category-id=0F9E19F03A401BCD9A011DBACE824526&action=init

There is a good home model that will handle what you want and more.
    IdeaPad U400 Laptop - 099328U - Graphite Gray
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Games Product