Status
Not open for further replies.

yenzas

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
I recently bought a laptop from Dell,its the XPS L502X,and i have been having problems with the GPU.There is integrated Intel HD 3000 graphics,and a GT 540m.I installed the latest drivers,and when a run a game,i do it like this : right click -> run with graphics processor -> high performance Nvidia processor.It starts,but i am sure its still running on the Intel HD,because even warcraft 3 is lagging for me(dont ask why i still play it,its just to remember old times,otherwise i play BF3,etc :D).so its obvious that the 540m is not working,can you help me with this?
thank you :)

jeffreysteve

Honorable
Jun 29, 2012
go to your start button and search nvidia control panel. once you do that, then you open the program. Then you go to manage 3d settings and then select the nvidia graphics card as the preferred graphics card. This should make your gaming better because it will only choose the nvidia graphics card.

jeffreysteve

Honorable
Jun 29, 2012
Also, how does the gt540 perform in battlefield 3 multiplayer? Do you play on low or medium?I am thinking of buying it and i don't want to waste money on something that i may not be able to run.

yenzas

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012

I dont recommend it,cuz on mp 32 players on low its 25 fps average,a dip is 15.Btw thank you,it worked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.