Can't Copy & Paste between 2 Programs

katie

I use both Microsoft Word v4 for DOS & Word 97. I can't copy & paste between
these 2 word versions. The clipboard function does not go back & forth. Can
anyone help? It used to work on my older computer (win98) but doesn't work
with XP. And I have tried the compatibility function with both programs
(compatibility with Win98) but that doesn't work either.

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW (see: Description of Windows XP and Windows Server
2003 System File Checker (Sfc.exe): http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310747 )

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509