Can't Copy & Paste between 2 Programs

I use both Microsoft Word v4 for DOS & Word 97. I can't copy & paste between
these 2 word versions. The clipboard function does not go back & forth. Can
anyone help? It used to work on my older computer (win98) but doesn't work
with XP. And I have tried the compatibility function with both programs
(compatibility with Win98) but that doesn't work either.
1 answer Last reply
More about copy paste programs

    To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW (see: Description of Windows XP and Windows Server
    2003 System File Checker (Sfc.exe): http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310747 )

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Katie" <Katie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B8F45C1-6B63-418C-8D64-FCC5C0FCB2E4@microsoft.com...
    >I use both Microsoft Word v4 for DOS & Word 97. I can't copy & paste between
    > these 2 word versions. The clipboard function does not go back & forth. Can
    > anyone help? It used to work on my older computer (win98) but doesn't work
    > with XP. And I have tried the compatibility function with both programs
    > (compatibility with Win98) but that doesn't work either.

Compatibility Windows XP