Machines, boards, manuals, marquees, bezels, parts, etc

Hi Everyone,

I will be relocating in the near future to St Maarten in the
Caribbean Islands, so I will be selling off everything I have. I have
probably over 1000 boards (many classic), marquees, bezels, manuals
(pinball manuals also), parts (track balls, buttons, joysticks, etc).
I also have quite a few cabinets (both 19" and 25").....just overall
too much stuff to list. If you want to send me an Email
(pacman@ptd.net) or call (570)223-8883 feel free. I am only
interested in buyers that want to stop buy my house and can rummage
through whatever they like. I am in Marshalls Creek in the Pocono Mts
in Pa. Again, I have too much stuff to list. Thanks!

Rob Rolleri

If you change your mind about buyers, I would be interested in any
manuals for Williams games, particularly the cocktails and classic
Williams parts, and parts, etc. for Black Widow, Gravitar, Food Fight,
Gauntlet, APB, Qix.

I am desperatly searching for Food Fight joysticks and a glass marquee
in excellent condition. I am a serious buyer, if you want a reference
you can check my eBay feedback - rockchalkjayhawk99.

Please let me know.
Mark

"I will be relocating in the near future to St Maarten in the Caribbean
Islands"

Sheesh, life is rough for some of us!

"Rob Rolleri" <pacman@ptd.net> wrote in message
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I will be relocating in the near future to St Maarten in the
> Caribbean Islands, so I will be selling off everything I have. I have
> probably over 1000 boards (many classic), marquees, bezels, manuals
> (pinball manuals also), parts (track balls, buttons, joysticks, etc).
> I also have quite a few cabinets (both 19" and 25").....just overall
> too much stuff to list. If you want to send me an Email
> (pacman@ptd.net) or call (570)223-8883 feel free. I am only
> interested in buyers that want to stop buy my house and can rummage
> through whatever they like. I am in Marshalls Creek in the Pocono Mts
> in Pa. Again, I have too much stuff to list. Thanks!
>
> Rob Rolleri

Last time I was in St Maartens they had Coors bottles for 99cents - helluva
deal

--
Art