Machines, boards, manuals, marquees, bezels, parts, etc

Hi Everyone,

I will be relocating in the near future to St Maarten in the
Caribbean Islands, so I will be selling off everything I have. I have
probably over 1000 boards (many classic), marquees, bezels, manuals
(pinball manuals also), parts (track balls, buttons, joysticks, etc).
I also have quite a few cabinets (both 19" and 25").....just overall
too much stuff to list. If you want to send me an Email
(pacman@ptd.net) or call (570)223-8883 feel free. I am only
interested in buyers that want to stop buy my house and can rummage
through whatever they like. I am in Marshalls Creek in the Pocono Mts
in Pa. Again, I have too much stuff to list. Thanks!

Rob Rolleri
3 answers Last reply
More about machines boards manuals marquees bezels parts

    If you change your mind about buyers, I would be interested in any
    manuals for Williams games, particularly the cocktails and classic
    Williams parts, and parts, etc. for Black Widow, Gravitar, Food Fight,
    Gauntlet, APB, Qix.

    I am desperatly searching for Food Fight joysticks and a glass marquee
    in excellent condition. I am a serious buyer, if you want a reference
    you can check my eBay feedback - rockchalkjayhawk99.

    Please let me know.
    Mark

    "I will be relocating in the near future to St Maarten in the Caribbean
    Islands"

    Sheesh, life is rough for some of us!

    "Rob Rolleri" <pacman@ptd.net> wrote in message
    > Hi Everyone,
    >
    > I will be relocating in the near future to St Maarten in the
    > Caribbean Islands, so I will be selling off everything I have. I have
    > probably over 1000 boards (many classic), marquees, bezels, manuals
    > (pinball manuals also), parts (track balls, buttons, joysticks, etc).
    > I also have quite a few cabinets (both 19" and 25").....just overall
    > too much stuff to list. If you want to send me an Email
    > (pacman@ptd.net) or call (570)223-8883 feel free. I am only
    > interested in buyers that want to stop buy my house and can rummage
    > through whatever they like. I am in Marshalls Creek in the Pocono Mts
    > in Pa. Again, I have too much stuff to list. Thanks!
    >
    > Rob Rolleri

    Last time I was in St Maartens they had Coors bottles for 99cents - helluva
    deal

    --
    Art
    "Mark Hooks" <markhooks@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > "I will be relocating in the near future to St Maarten in the Caribbean
    > Islands"
    >

    > Sheesh, life is rough for some of us!
    >

    > "Rob Rolleri" <pacman@ptd.net> wrote in message
    >> Hi Everyone,
    >>
    >> I will be relocating in the near future to St Maarten in the
    >> Caribbean Islands, so I will be selling off everything I have. I have
    >> probably over 1000 boards (many classic), marquees, bezels, manuals
    >> (pinball manuals also), parts (track balls, buttons, joysticks, etc).
    >> I also have quite a few cabinets (both 19" and 25").....just overall
    >> too much stuff to list. If you want to send me an Email
    >> (pacman@ptd.net) or call (570)223-8883 feel free. I am only
    >> interested in buyers that want to stop buy my house and can rummage
    >> through whatever they like. I am in Marshalls Creek in the Pocono Mts
    >> in Pa. Again, I have too much stuff to list. Thanks!
    >>
    >> Rob Rolleri

Video Games