Anyone wanna trade joysticks?

spidrw

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I've got 2 Happs Super Joysticks that I bought a while back before I
really knew what my CPO would look like. They're red but I need blue
now. Anyone have 2 blues they're interested in trading out? Mine are
new (not even installed yet) and I'd like to get blues in the same
condition. Shouldn't be a big deal to throw just the handles in an
envelope and wisk it away via the handy-dandy USPS.

Any takers?

Thanks,
Andrew

spidrw

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I was wrong. They're Ultimate joysticks, not Super. Any takers now?

spidrw

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I was wrong. They're Ultimate joysticks, not Super. Any takers now?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Just paint them with Krylon Fusion.

spidrw@gnt.net wrote:
> I was wrong. They're Ultimate joysticks, not Super. Any takers now?

TRENDING THREADS