I need to get the hotfix from MS for this error but as I have used all my
'free support' requests I have to pay £35 for the privelege. Is there anyone
out there that has a copy they can send me? email
kim.f[deletethis]@tiscali.co.uk

"up a gum tree" <upagumtree@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I need to get the hotfix from MS for this error but as I have used all my
>'free support' requests I have to pay £35 for the privelege. Is there anyone
>out there that has a copy they can send me? email
>kim.f[deletethis]@tiscali.co.uk

You should not be charged for a call to obtain a hotfix.

When you phone Microsoft support make certain that you make it
absolutely clear that you are looking for the hotfix and only for the
hotfix. The Microsoft support tech will ask you questions so as to
ensure that you are actually experiencing the specific problem that
the requested hotfix is intended for.

If you cannot convince them of this, or if you digress into other
technical support subjects, then the call will be charged for.

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP