PPPoA Connection and Windows XP Pro

Hi,

I have a PPPoA ADSL modem.
No problems using this with either Win98 or Win2000.
WinXP seems to only offer a PPPoE connection (at least by default): so I
cannot connect to the internet with it.
I think that this modem (SpeedTouch 330(?) USB PPPoA) cannot be switched to
PPPoE.

How can I change the connection to PPPoA within WinXP?

Thanks.

http://www.dslreports.com/faq/6323

The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his
absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must
delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to
be a great power among men.

Winston Churchill - London, England
http://www.winstonchurchill.org