Error message when starting my pc

Paul

Splendid

Hello if anyone could help me, i get this error message when i start my pc :
rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\NEWDOT~1\NEWDOT~2.DLL,NewDotNetStartup -s

Can anyone suggest any solution for this?
Thank you very much

You should get spybot and adaware and run those programs to get rid of that.

"paul" wrote:

> Hello if anyone could help me, i get this error message when i start my pc :
> rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\NEWDOT~1\NEWDOT~2.DLL,NewDotNetStartup -s
>
> Can anyone suggest any solution for this?
> Thank you very much

Paul,

Symantec Security Response - Adware.NDotNet:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/adware.ndotnet.html

Computer Help - How to remove New.net / NewDotNet:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/How_to_remove_Newnet_NewDotNet-t3095.html

Run these cleaners:

1. Ad-Aware
http://www.lavasoftusa.com

2. SpyBot S&D
http://www.safer-networking.org

3. CWShredder

Update 1 & 2 before running a scan.

Clean-up Windows Startup:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/startup.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"paul" <paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello if anyone could help me, i get this error message when i start my pc
> :
> rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\NEWDOT~1\NEWDOT~2.DLL,NewDotNetStartup -s
>
> Can anyone suggest any solution for this?
> Thank you very much

Paul

Splendid

Thanks for your suggestions but i already have those programs and i run them
frequently. i did again after your suggestion but no solution. Any other
suggestion please?
Thank you

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Paul,
>
> Symantec Security Response - Adware.NDotNet:
> http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/adware.ndotnet.html
>
> Computer Help - How to remove New.net / NewDotNet:
> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/How_to_remove_Newnet_NewDotNet-t3095.html
>
> Run these cleaners:
>
> 1. Ad-Aware
> http://www.lavasoftusa.com
>
> 2. SpyBot S&D
> http://www.safer-networking.org
>
> 3. CWShredder
> http://www.intermute.com/spysubtract/cwshredder_download.html
>
> Update 1 & 2 before running a scan.
>
> Clean-up Windows Startup:
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/startup.htm
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "paul" <paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello if anyone could help me, i get this error message when i start my pc
> > :
> > rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\NEWDOT~1\NEWDOT~2.DLL,NewDotNetStartup -s
> >
> > Can anyone suggest any solution for this?
> > Thank you very much

Paul,

Remove the rundll32.exe entry using MSCONFIG, or by editing the registry.

> Thanks for your suggestions but i already have those programs and i run
> them
> frequently. i did again after your suggestion but no solution. Any other
> suggestion please?
> Thank you
>
> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>
>> Paul,
>>
>> Symantec Security Response - Adware.NDotNet:
>> http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/adware.ndotnet.html
>>
>> Computer Help - How to remove New.net / NewDotNet:
>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/How_to_remove_Newnet_NewDotNet-t3095.html
>>
>> Run these cleaners:
>>
>> 1. Ad-Aware
>> http://www.lavasoftusa.com
>>
>> 2. SpyBot S&D
>> http://www.safer-networking.org
>>
>> 3. CWShredder
>> http://www.intermute.com/spysubtract/cwshredder_download.html
>>
>> Update 1 & 2 before running a scan.
>>
>> Clean-up Windows Startup:
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/startup.htm
>>
>> --
>> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP Shell/User
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>

>> "paul" <paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hello if anyone could help me, i get this error message when i start my
>> > pc
>> > :
>> > rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\NEWDOT~1\NEWDOT~2.DLL,NewDotNetStartup -s
>> >
>> > Can anyone suggest any solution for this?
>> > Thank you very much

Paul

Splendid

Ramesh, I have followed your instructions but no result.
I have run MSCONFIG, disabled the command, deleted it by the registry,
but each time i restart the commands appear again in both.
What i should do now?

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Paul,
>
> Remove the rundll32.exe entry using MSCONFIG, or by editing the registry.
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/startup.htm
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "paul" <paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Thanks for your suggestions but i already have those programs and i run
> > them
> > frequently. i did again after your suggestion but no solution. Any other
> > suggestion please?
> > Thank you
> >
> > "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
> >
> >> Paul,
> >>
> >> Symantec Security Response - Adware.NDotNet:
> >> http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/adware.ndotnet.html
> >>
> >> Computer Help - How to remove New.net / NewDotNet:
> >> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/How_to_remove_Newnet_NewDotNet-t3095.html
> >>
> >> Run these cleaners:
> >>
> >> 1. Ad-Aware
> >> http://www.lavasoftusa.com
> >>
> >> 2. SpyBot S&D
> >> http://www.safer-networking.org
> >>
> >> 3. CWShredder
> >> http://www.intermute.com/spysubtract/cwshredder_download.html
> >>
> >> Update 1 & 2 before running a scan.
> >>
> >> Clean-up Windows Startup:
> >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/startup.htm
> >>
> >> --
> >> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> >> Windows XP Shell/User
> >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
> >>

> >> "paul" <paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Download HijackThis from http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/ Generate a log
using HijackThis and visit any of these forums below to post your HijackThis
log. The experts there will guide you how to remove malware from your
system:

http://forums.aumha.org
http://forums.spywareinfo.com
http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/

--

> Ramesh, I have followed your instructions but no result.
> I have run MSCONFIG, disabled the command, deleted it by the registry,
> but each time i restart the commands appear again in both.
> What i should do now?
>
> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>
>> Paul,
>>
>> Remove the rundll32.exe entry using MSCONFIG, or by editing the registry.
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/startup.htm
>>
>> --
>> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP Shell/User
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>

>> "paul" <paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Thanks for your suggestions but i already have those programs and i run
>> > them
>> > frequently. i did again after your suggestion but no solution. Any
>> > other
>> > suggestion please?
>> > Thank you

TRENDING THREADS