I have the Chinese IME 3.0 installed on my computer (WinXP Home), but my main
language is in English. I have a problem where programs will install in
Chinese. I think they're detecting that I have Chinese installed and think
it's my main language. The programs don't even give me a choice of which
language I want to install in. The programs in question are "HP photo &
imaging Software", and "MS IntelliType Pro 5.1." Thanks!

robbo99

Distinguished
May 27, 2011
if the computer detects default langauge as chinese then maybe go to **control panel**, then **date, time, language and regional options**, then **regional and language options**

Everything here is set to english on my pc. I suggest going to *advanced* tab and setting language to english.