TM-232 Gravitar Retrofit Manual - interest?

I came across an original TM-232 Gravitar Retrofit manual (to add Black
Widow to the Gravitar upright) and was wondering if anyone would want me to
scan it and post it. I don't recall seeing this posted on the manual sites.
It describes how to modify a Gravotar PCB to run the Black Widow ROMs and
other mods to add BW.

LMK and I'll scan.

BTW: Anyone know where I can get a version of Acrobat that will allow me to
create a .PDF?

Thx.

--
-Steve P.

Strange.. i have one sitting right here on my desk.
maybe i can send you mine, you can scan it and send it back.

jon

Scan it plz.