Offer:Traveling from CT to Freehold NJ truck space down

Hi all, I am traveling from CT to Freehold NJ this weekend. If anybody
has any buys or pick-ups that need to be done I have some truck space
on the way down. I may have some on the way back but not sure how much.
LMK through email and we can discuss. thanks

www.ksamusements.com

kevsand718@aol.com wrote:
> Hi all, I am traveling from CT to Freehold NJ this weekend. If
anybody
> has any buys or pick-ups that need to be done I have some truck space
> on the way down. I may have some on the way back but not sure how
much.
> LMK through email and we can discuss. thanks
>

> www.ksamusements.com

Kevin,

Sorry, off the subject.
Please contact me through my email address.
Haven't received replies through your aol email.
Thankyou