BlankNorton just alerted me that there is a virus on my computer

Object Name C:\Documents and Settings\Owner/Local Settings?t-5773 {1}.html

Virus Name: Bloodhound.Exploit.6

Action Taken: Unable to repair this file...

What do I do now? Please help. I don't know how I could have gotten this
virus. All my virus definitions are up todate... I have Avast, Norton,
Spyware Blaster, Microsoft Anti-Spy, Adaware and WinPatrol.

How can I remove it, if it says it couldn't repair it.

Thank you.
Helen

terry

"Gaga6" wrote:

> BlankNorton just alerted me that there is a virus on my computer
>
> Object Name C:\Documents and Settings\Owner/Local Settings?t-5773 {1}.html
>
> Virus Name: Bloodhound.Exploit.6
>
> Action Taken: Unable to repair this file...
>
> What do I do now? Please help. I don't know how I could have gotten this
> virus. All my virus definitions are up todate... I have Avast, Norton,
> Spyware Blaster, Microsoft Anti-Spy, Adaware and WinPatrol.
>
> How can I remove it, if it says it couldn't repair it.
>
> Thank you.
> Helen
>

> Helen, go here for information on what you got.
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/bloodhound.exploit.6.html
try this for update.
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms04-013.mspx
you may also have a Trojan virus in your registry. you will have to find out
what trojan you have. and then have to go to your registry do a find search
and delete it manually.
good luck.
Terry

http://www.pchell.com/virus/bloodhound.shtml