Screensaver locking up in XP Home

Mike

Splendid

About half of the time when my computer screen saver goes into power save
mode I can not get it to return, I have to kill power and restart to get back
on. I have run SpyBot, virus scan and verified the drivers are up to date. I
don't know what else to try.

Mike wrote:
> About half of the time when my computer screen saver goes into power
> save mode I can not get it to return, I have to kill power and
> restart to get back on. I have run SpyBot, virus scan and verified
> the drivers are up to date. I don't know what else to try.

So it is not the screensaver and why did you start a new post instead of
continuing your original one..

What computer model? Checked for BIOS upgrades that may help? This is a
laptop or regular PC? Turned off Hibernation and such and are just powering
down the monitor?

--
<- Shenan ->

Mike

Splendid

I couldn't find my orginal post. Dell 4550 desk top. I am not sure what the
last question is.