cursor disappears

Help! Whenever I type a letter in WordPerfect, use a dailogue box or in some
websites, my cursor is gone. It is very annoying. I amtired of trying to move
around the screen hunting for the cursor....help!

The Mouse app in control panel can change that.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509