Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have a cab that is jamma wired. Currently has Great 1000 Mile Rally. It has
a 270 steering wheel, gas pedal, shifter, and a button....what other jamma
driving games would go in this cab?

Thanks,
--
Tom

"That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."
-Henry Thoreau

"The original point and click interface is a Smith and Wesson"

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

As Ken Layton so eloquently stated:

> Atari Badlands

That's a good game. But multiplayer only? I only have 1 player controls.

--
Tom

"That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."
-Henry Thoreau

"The original point and click interface is a Smith and Wesson"

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

There is 1000 mile rally 2....Michael