Looking for ARCADESHOP VERSION MS PAC SIDE ART

Hi. I am seeking a set of Arcadeshop's Ms Pac artwork. Not the twobit
stuff. I'm sure there are some folks out there who still have a set of
this stuff in new condition. Drop me an email w/ pics and prices
please.

Thanks,
Robert

Is there any major difference? I have the Arcade Shop art on my machine and
it is great.

Michael