1. What is your budget? Honestly I am planning on returning the macbook pro with retina display because Im just feeling im not using it as much as I thought I would, and can get same specs for cheaper. So preferably somewhere around 1500 or less, because that is still much less than the macbook.
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? I am thinking 13 or 15 inch, definitely not 17 inch.
3. What screen resolution do you want? I want a 1600x XX resolution preferably or higher. 1920x 1800 would be awesome
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Portable only, dont need desktop replacement.
5. How much battery life do you need? Preferably something aorund 5 hours? I dont know, Im spoiled with the macbook life.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?The main game I will play on the laptop is League of Legends, but also will play Diablo 3. I want a decently high specced rig though for the prospect of better games.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)N/A
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?256 or higher if a SSD, regular hard drive does not matter.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Blu Ray if possible?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. N/A
13. What country do you live in?United States
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. Honestly I want a laptop that has both portability and is nice looking and sleek/slim, but that also has power. I dotn want a bulky ugly ass laptop haha