Bluetooth v. 802.11g/b

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

What is the diff. between Bluetooth and 802.11g/b? Are thay compatible with
each other? How can I tell witch one is on the PC?

Jason, this newsgroup supports Microsoft Broadband Networking hardware and
software only, not general networking questions. You might take a look at
the information at www.practicallynetworked.com where they really do a
great, in-depth job of explaining things so we can understand it.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC