Bluetooth v. 802.11g/b

What is the diff. between Bluetooth and 802.11g/b? Are thay compatible with
each other? How can I tell witch one is on the PC?
1 answer Last reply
More about bluetooth

    Jason, this newsgroup supports Microsoft Broadband Networking hardware and
    software only, not general networking questions. You might take a look at
    the information at www.practicallynetworked.com where they really do a
    great, in-depth job of explaining things so we can understand it.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > What is the diff. between Bluetooth and 802.11g/b? Are thay compatible
    > with
    > each other? How can I tell witch one is on the PC?

Routers Hardware WiFi Compatibility Bluetooth Microsoft Networking