internet explorer problem

everytime i try to send an attachment, i recieve the error message that my
current browser needs upgrading to explorer version 5 or above. i am already
using version 6, can anybody help please.

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:2503A1A9-36B8-4648-BBF4-5A2E9DC2910B@microsoft.com,
marknorth <marknorth@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> everytime i try to send an attachment, i recieve the error message
> that my current browser needs upgrading to explorer version 5 or
> above. i am already using version 6, can anybody help please.

I have no idea if this will work but it's worth a shot:

How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express ...:

Galen